You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Legend: Legacy of the Dragons Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Friday, November 24th 2017, 2:06pm

Money

So I have this crazy ideas I want to share:
1. What about making people pay for log in to the game? Say 1$ per log in, sounds reasonable, everyone should be able to pay that to have some fun during the day, easy.
2. Did you think about making diamond tickets for trade journey? or for fairs?
Basically you would be selling tickets to have access to all the crazy events that right now are for both paypallers and non-paypallers. Sounds legit, doesn't it? You can set the price of the ticket, probably like 10d will be good for start, but you can later put it as a promotional price 90% and slowly increase the price, should give you some money :D
3. Some free events should be removed, let's say Day of the Warrior... I mean the dragon buff is on sale now anyway, so why let people take it for free?

Yeah, those fully sarcastic remarks are about lots of last actions, not only about that Black Joke today.
Just scroll through last events, you will see nice Anniversary fair, that used to be for everyone year after year we were given some nice prizes and stuff coz it was game B-Day, right now game is making money on such B-Days.

You know it's really awesome, coz game does need money.
But how right now our community is treated is .... (insert lots of swears).

Friday, November 24th 2017, 2:13pm

fully agree with riddle here...
this game will end up with 15 paypalling players and lose all other...

Friday, November 24th 2017, 2:16pm

:lol: maybe we should add transfer tax too from 1 loc to the other

Friday, November 24th 2017, 2:17pm

Don't forget the private sale that makes every other item in game pointless :embarressed:

Friday, November 24th 2017, 2:18pm

There is no chance that players will enjoy the game when all events are like "Cool items but for diamonds only"...

Think about non-paying players too sometimes please

Friday, November 24th 2017, 2:53pm

You won't have paying-players without non-paying players.

All I ask is please don't kill this game.

Friday, November 24th 2017, 4:15pm

thoroughly depressing event. Maybe admins trying to convince people to take holdiays off of playing this game?

Friday, November 24th 2017, 5:15pm

Sadly diamond certificates was sold during Private Sale event and it's been game of overbids in exchange during those days. Fail to find this black friday event useful at least for half of still playing users.

Friday, November 24th 2017, 7:26pm

This post seems more a complain about who paypalls to maintain the game itself and letting non paypallers play :snowball:
Money is what make game move and "free" games do not exist, is only a concept that few people grinded out :lol:
But i prefer to say thank you to all who pays and maintains the game, that let me play and enjoy a game that is very different from nowdays games. :beer:
Don't be jelous of others, try to care about yours, only after that you will understand what you really have. P.S. Is very very very hard :cry: but i will try my best :peace: :beer:

Friday, November 24th 2017, 7:47pm

Frustrated about the Black Friday event is for only paypallers?
Ofc i am, since im not a paypaller and cannot buy a lot of stuff that i'd like to buy(ofc not those style items :lol:)

Killing the game?
I think is more of keeping it alive, bcs a game needs money, and during my short game life i ve already seen quite often really good games getting shutdown in one or two years after release juse because lack of money, sadly.

Paypal event?
The % bonus on diamonds purchase and diamonds purchase event are always up to, it could be really helpfull for the comunity health if who whines also see about the new reps and new stuff that developpers made out, some improvements in general, the normal events.

By the last : No dev will know if you whine here, go to whine about those stuff in front of them instead.
Because i think most of the people can see what effort the current admins are putting into the game to make it better, and i dont think whining here will make any difference.
The only difference that you will make is to intoxicate more people around making them blind to what effort are people currently putting into the game.
Piece :beer:
Don't be jelous of others, try to care about yours, only after that you will understand what you really have. P.S. Is very very very hard :cry: but i will try my best :peace: :beer:

Friday, November 24th 2017, 7:48pm

thing is there isn't and event limit. they could have just given an event all could enjoy as well as this....other event

Friday, November 24th 2017, 7:57pm

thing is there isn't and event limit. they could have just given an event all could enjoy as well as this....other event

They are giving unbreak bf or gb event every weekend, which many people dont go into.
They are giving fairs, money grind event too.

Dont get me wrong, i'm only a normal player, i'd like to get few of those non paypall event too !
But on many of the given events no one goes !
Last time we had chaos portal DE server was alway in list and our server had....... almost no one that went in, and i was queed up for like all the 3 days waiting for 1 to start but nothing at all....
Now we have clan wars, but u can see that who goes there are only few mage clans...... this is non paypall event too !
I just blame me bcs im unlucky that in italy at 20:30 most of the people are eating and our clan cannot participate in it :beaten: :pain:

And the last time we got 2 or 3 events in the same time we had player complaining about how many events are on in the same time :lol: and im not even kidding

Friday, November 24th 2017, 8:12pm

Zhe, you should think again about it. Lososerg did nothing, absolutely nothing about bugs, about players talking to him, getting with problems to him etc. I had to bug him few days just for a stupid clan logo change and after spamming him I think he just got tired and did it.
Not to mention all more important things that never got re-worked or did well.

He was completly incompetent for the job.

Right now we have admin who actually listens right? And fixes stuff. And that I am grateful for, coz finally something is being done.

But do you really think fixing OLD bugs (That should have been fixed long long time ago) or translating the game after X time is the big effort?
Just coz something was so long in game and we got used to it doesn't mean that finally when this is getting fixed that we should consider it a big effort.

No, game doesn't need that much money as my.com needs that much money. And I will repeat that, game doesn't need that much money, my.com needs.

There is a big difference.

Just to be clear:
I don't mind paypalling at all, people who want to go faster and have everything, sure paypal, they can have stuff cheaper and they can have premium etc. etc.

But we casual players are taken away the possibility to get the stuff without paypalling and that shouldn't be the case. We should be able to buy that even for triple, quadriple the price.

And not making more events for paypallers only.

Our community is being treated like bunch of idiots.
PEOPLE USED TO WAIT FOR FAIRS FOR NEW ITEMS,
PEOPLE USED TO WAIT FOR SPECIAL EVENTS TO FEEL SOMETHING NEW.
Fairs are the same each time, where are new items I ask?
Where are new events? Except copied anniversary from RU that has been completly broken on COM I don't remember anything new.

So please tell me where is the effort?
They don't put ANY effort, they just make money letting the game die.

Last 4 months, 8 of my friends left the game, 2 of them did paypal.
They left coz of how we are being treated.

Have you seen lately red tool on anniversary fair? Coz what I saw is that 300 diamonds is a promotion and real price is 1500 diamonds.

If you want to be blind and be thankful for some translation fixes, library fixes etc. after years of being here, go ahead. But after so many events that disclude non-paypalers I'm sick of this and I lost it.
And there are many more like me, you can see it by the replies here.

Devs don't read forum, but Lisad does.

And I will end my long essay short:

Something has to change.

Friday, November 24th 2017, 8:33pm

New rep for mages, new rep for lvl 10+, new glory system and bla bla bla.
Welp, someone told me copy and paste is not a good thing, but if the game is copy paste of russian version kinda do not surprise me that here copy and paste their stuff, fixing the bugs etc.
Agree with you about new events and stuff, but what about the old? creating new things takes time, and fixing old maybe take time too.
But im not here to argue, bcs will cause more intoxication of people, nothing more.
Agree with you that something have to change but both player side and dev side.
As i said, both have problems to fix.
The only thing that i hope is that lisad forwarded the comunity opinions to devs and she may try to make something come out.

Friday, November 24th 2017, 9:04pm

Speaking of player side :
The all people could enjoy events :
-Clan wars : on 141 clans here, pretend only 40 are active, of those 40 about 10 or maybe less are participating.
-Chaos gate: lvl 7-8 last time on com letteraly started once when on de and pl i see a load of people going in.
-Weekend bf events :
-Chaotic : barely starts even the minimum participants level got from 10 to 8, lvl 9,10 of my clan alway complains that no one goes.
Fortunately works pretty good for lvl 11+ bcs they got the chaotic token quest so they prefer to go.
-Tallaar : lvl 7,8 have many, 9,10 sometimes barely starts, 11+ somehow are alway on for fight.
-Gb : Is really important about losing and winning? if human lvl 19 come in the mag player counter go to 19 against 60 humans, if magmar lvl 19 come human decreases to 30, but still able to make gb happen, and the mag counter increases drastically.(Ok here is because human are many more :beaten: )
-Anniversary quests : people saying that those bosses were hard.... well few were hard for sure, but even with guides many did not even tried.
-Unbreak bf during the week : bcs is during the week i got no comment bcs people work and have real life stuff.

Last thing about normal bf : you have noticed almost no "noob" player go there? ask why to "pro" players :beer:
Almost no "pro" player like "noob" player, that's a dang pretty good attitude. I just congratz on who had the idea of adding the new exe rule, so now we dont have exe problem on "noob" player from the "pro" ones.
Also equal bfs are dead now, for unknow reasons, maybe bcs the schedule kinda broke it out from normal bf and gaining ez valore from weekend events is pretty ... ehm ez :mine:

Friday, November 24th 2017, 9:09pm

Enough, is kinda useless pointing figners right now here to create other toxicity, i just hope that both side can change and maybe make this game better again. :beer:

Friday, November 24th 2017, 10:05pm

I log in everyday and enjoy playing the game. free games have pay to win. always have and always will. regardless this doesnt change my attitude towards the game

if you guys want a chance to buy diamond related items, you can buy diamond certificate and use the diamonds to buy at these type of events.

now please go enjoy yourself in Halls this weekend and leave the forums alone for a bit :thumbup:

:king:
what is the definition of insanity? :glance:

Saturday, November 25th 2017, 5:11am

Pfff, minority vs majority. And to think we even keep our hopes up ya?
Oh well, what do they say? Bon Appetit? Enjoy? Ok.
We will enjoy, hopefully.

Saturday, November 25th 2017, 10:03am

http://prntscr.com/hf0fht

we dont have a black friday sale really, look we arnt there

Saturday, November 25th 2017, 2:01pm

I log in everyday and enjoy playing the game. free games have pay to win. always have and always will. regardless this doesnt change my attitude towards the game

if you guys want a chance to buy diamond related items, you can buy diamond certificate and use the diamonds to buy at these type of events.

now please go enjoy yourself in Halls this weekend and leave the forums alone for a bit :thumbup:

:king:

+1

we have the opportunity to buy diamond certificates. And players that pay are necessary to keep the game alive. Don't forget that they don't work for free.

Just enjoy black friday!
Magmar Consecrator

:love1: Italian :love: Spanish :love: English :love1: