You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Legend: Legacy of the Dragons Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Monday, November 27th 2017, 1:57pm

Rainbow + eye of truth = no drops

A mentor told me this really strange equation once: if you take rainbow and eye together, you'll get far less eyes and crystals. Supposedly, another mentor told him that. Now, I find that pretty suspicious. I've known mentors to be wrong, and taught a few about game mechanics before. But...

I don't see any way to know about that unless you're privy to some secret knowledge about the insides of game code. there's nothing in the eye of truth description to suggest it messes with rainbow power, and vice versa...

So, I'd like some official confirmation/denial about this. Prefferably from an admin. Because if this is true, then it's kind of a jerk move to make life harder for no apparent reason.

It sounds like some mentor just had a bad rainy and came to this conclusion themselves, but since now other mentors are saying it like it was a fact, I think it's worth it to get this cleared up.
You do not quit playing computer games because youre old, you get old because you quit playing.

• "-Cahal-" has been banned

Monday, November 27th 2017, 2:17pm

That sounds like a public school rumor.
It's better to be silent and be thought a fool than to speak and remove all doubt. What's even better is to weaponize your words to destroy anyone who dares challenge you.

Monday, November 27th 2017, 2:20pm

I will add question to Myth busters: (proof plz or confirmation from admins lol)
Can we get evil eye if we used rage before fight and it ends during the fight?

Coz mentors said yes, however it never happened to me nor any of my friends. And what's more butcher eye doesn't drop if effect ends during fight.

@Bers
Never heard about that myth and tbh never noticed less drops than without Eye...

Monday, November 27th 2017, 3:06pm

Riddle, I can confirm that, once upon, when I was a lowly level 5, I started a fight against durkharg, rage ended and I got an EE.

As for eye of truth and rage, I don't see much difference

Monday, November 27th 2017, 3:47pm

:glance: What is this EE you speak of... that's the myth here!

Monday, November 27th 2017, 7:22pm

Yeh, I figured it sounds silly, it's only because a mentor said it that I got suspicious. :)
You do not quit playing computer games because youre old, you get old because you quit playing.

Wednesday, November 29th 2017, 12:06pm

you have to find the right time and mob for the eye ,the same is true for other
I do not give any other suggestion,this advice is enough for you

Wednesday, November 29th 2017, 12:52pm

Yesterday afternoon I did a rainy on lvl 10 fire kroffdors for 2 hours with a few buffs including eye of truth and I think I got 3 EE and about 12 truth crystals...
I know I'm level 7 and have no business hunting level 10 mobs but I was bored and it was a little experiment.

Conclusion: EE do exist. Kroffdors drop sod all money and their drops are crap too! But you can get EE and crystals drop simultainiously on a rainy/rage.

Good luck ^_^

Wednesday, November 29th 2017, 2:56pm

The question is if it counts as same variable. The only proof would be a drop of both in one fight against one mob.

Wednesday, November 29th 2017, 2:59pm

=no drop cant be. i can confim that. but i get way less EE if i use eye of truth even with pot

Wednesday, November 29th 2017, 9:46pm

Like I said, it wasn't "no" drops, but supposedly you get way less.

Some people have told me it's normal for them to get 60-70 crystals per rainy, don't see how they manage to pull that off :)

Thursday, November 30th 2017, 9:48am

The question is if it counts as same variable. The only proof would be a drop of both in one fight against one mob.

08:41 The battle « Attack on Eldive Knight» is over.
08:41 Bringer of Evil Skull 1 pcs
08:41 Evil Eye 1 pcs
08:41 Crystals of Truth 2 pcs

not impossible and not the first time :)

Thursday, November 30th 2017, 12:24pm

ok thx