You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Legend: Legacy of the Dragons Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Thursday, November 30th 2017, 8:51pm

Resource based clan

Well, I got no response when I posted in the human only area, so I'll try here before giving up.

I am just gauging interest for a resource/quest based clan.

I know a lot of people play this game for valour and race supremacy, but
I am sure I am not alone in enjoying completing quests, resource
gathering and reputation raising, or in other words, things that require
collaboration with others in a non-violent, co-operative way, which are
otherwise impossible to complete alone.

Hopefully, if there is enough interest, we can make a clan large enough
to ensure the wheels of Faeo keeping spinning, as resource stagnation is
a real problem at times in the game, when there is particularly high
demand for certain resources.

Requirements for the clan are minimal, with the two main requirements
being: active acquisition of resources and somewhat active game
participation (at least 1 hour a month).

Thanks for your time. :beer:

Saturday, December 2nd 2017, 1:16am

LoL Why so you can cry??? Sad Foeum Mods let you make Shaming posts and do nothing about it.... I guess it depends on who you insult... And who complains.....
Just a Thorn in the Heads of all those awesome Humans.. I grow bigger in their heads everyday.. I love them all.. :lol: :lol:

Sunday, December 3rd 2017, 8:25am

I don't know why you are attacking me personally (and childishly, I might add). I suggest you take some time to think about where you are in life.
You are interjecting yourself into the dispute of two parties in no way related to you and are slinging insults which aren't even that well thought out. I commend you for having lived a life so boring that insulting others who play an MMORPG is your hobby now, as a quick search through the forums show you make a habit of this.
You impress me with your lack of contribution to life and I wish you the best in further trolling that is sure to follow on your behalf. :peace:

Monday, December 4th 2017, 1:23am

I don't know why you are attacking me personally (and childishly, I might add). I suggest you take some time to think about where you are in life.
You are interjecting yourself into the dispute of two parties in no way related to you and are slinging insults which aren't even that well thought out. I commend you for having lived a life so boring that insulting others who play an MMORPG is your hobby now, as a quick search through the forums show you make a habit of this.
You impress me with your lack of contribution to life and I wish you the best in further trolling that is sure to follow on your behalf. :peace:

WA WA WA you come on here and Insult a Whole Clan because you had issues with one of that Clan Now I have issues with you Try again Child..... You don't have a leg to stand on and you aready posted on the Human side No one is Interested in your Sad Idea..... So now you come and Post in City Pub.... If the Moderators were doing their Jobs By The FORUM RULES you wouldn't be posting here..... :woody: :woody: :woody:
Just a Thorn in the Heads of all those awesome Humans.. I grow bigger in their heads everyday.. I love them all.. :lol: :lol:

Monday, December 4th 2017, 1:44am

Ok.
:lol:
As for your level 7 account being able to wreck me, I'm sorry, I don't have that much time to waste making multiple accounts because unlike you, I have a use to society as a doctor.
Happy holidays. :xmasparty:

Monday, December 4th 2017, 2:51am

Ok.
:lol:
As for your level 7 account being able to wreck me, I'm sorry, I don't have that much time to waste making multiple accounts because unlike you, I have a use to society as a doctor.
Happy holidays. :xmasparty:

LoL I happen to have a Busy Life and plenty of time to play this game..... Maybe you could learn something... But then again with your IQ I doubt it....... But you do have a Great level 9 player one of the best I have seen here..... :woody: :smile: :wink:

Monday, December 4th 2017, 3:19am

Well, I'm glad you have your priorities sorted.
Don't worry about my IQ, I have another 2 letter intelligence indicator that actually affords me the ability to help others and no just sound smart on the internet, MD.

Monday, December 4th 2017, 3:23am

To conclude, as I don't want this to become a back and forth "stick" measuring contest, feel free to come and kill/lost soul/curse me if you wish. If Haydee has any problem with me, she can do the same. I don't come to the forums to start trouble and if you look at my previous posts, they largely consist of contributing to weekly knowledge tests, asking about new aspects of the game I am not familiar with and providing help in turn, for instance, with the Faeo under the control of darkness event.
Happy gaming :dragon:

Monday, December 4th 2017, 9:15am

Please move your arguments into private. This thread is closed.