You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Legend: Legacy of the Dragons Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Tuesday, December 5th 2017, 5:26pm

Eldrick - X-Mas Tree Failure

I did first mission in estate yesterday.

In quests it shows me:

----------

Decorated Christmas Tree for Christmas celebrations [1] Accessible [b]The quest will be lost only from this list and will appear in it again when you next complete this quest.</br></br>Do you want to hide the quest?',false,function(){location.href='user_quest.php?mode=multitime&ref=1219&action=hide'});" type="button" value="Hide">[/b]
After carrying out the Eldrick’s simple task, you acquire a Decorated Christmas Tree in the estate.

----------

But in estate I have Pumpkin thing again today??

Tuesday, December 5th 2017, 6:19pm

have you cleared you cache? restarted client? check in chrome browser? check in different browser? logged a ticket with support? posted in broken or bug section in forum? prayed? all of the above?

General section of the forum is not ment for this...

I pressume this is just cache, when I click on your profile I see level 1 tree in your estate

cherz
what is the definition of insanity? :glance:

Monday, December 11th 2017, 4:33am

Thank for the advice i was having the same problem on my browser.Did as you said and working fine now.
Maybe nnot meant fo here but you helped me,Thanks Battleking69 : )

Monday, December 11th 2017, 12:20pm

Its there, just need to clear cache on your client from error menu.

Browser its also a solution.

Nefertiti has attached the following file:
  • tree.JPG (103.28 kB - 16 times downloaded - latest: Dec 4th 2021, 4:38pm)

Tuesday, December 12th 2017, 1:03am

Its there, just need to clear cache on your client from error menu.

Browser its also a solution.

LoL can you answer after some one did 6 days ago????? Try not to be such a waste of the Games Money... :woody: :woody: :woody:
Just a Thorn in the Heads of all those awesome Humans.. I grow bigger in their heads everyday.. I love them all.. :lol: :lol: