You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Legend: Legacy of the Dragons Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

• "Blood-slayer666" started this thread

Wednesday, December 6th 2017, 7:42pm

Plz give update on Dungeons of the forgotten heroes

Will we ever have the return of the battlefield where even the most mediocore of us could have fun, that wouldn't be a blessing sink and actually happen on a daily basis?

I understand that it required a lot of balancing especially in the valor department but having a battlefield that all levels can participate in is going to atleast give people something that they can do most of the time while they hope that some of their own lvl groups bfs will one day have enough players to go off. So can we please have an official update on this lisad?
<- me eagerly anticipating the return of the dungeons

#freethedungeons

Wednesday, December 6th 2017, 8:44pm

you insert that.... you kill all other BF
404 not found

• "-Cahal-" has been banned

Wednesday, December 6th 2017, 8:57pm

No, for God's sake, no.

That battlefield is the cancer of this game, has to be cut out for good.
It's better to be silent and be thought a fool than to speak and remove all doubt. What's even better is to weaponize your words to destroy anyone who dares challenge you.

Wednesday, December 6th 2017, 9:21pm

A moba like pvp mode in a mmorpg, best way to get normal bf dead.
If you want more rep and medal go to ask them for that.
Anything could be better than that, no break tallaar, make tallaar feet point do not lose if you go too low in rank, make no stun, no block in tallaar, chaotic starting people number decrease, maybe make cc less people requiring to start, make more unbreak(not bcs of me, i would go even without unbreak if people quee up :knight: ) all these may be better than that thing.
Btw now valor is almost free, want valor? unbreak weekend, unbreak bf days, sometimes gb, sometimes tallaar, sometimes chaotic.

The real thing about any bf? take away block damage reduction and stun, then all people can make damage and have fun.
Since that works only for lvl 16+ and lvl 10- wont influence too much lvl 11-15 mages
Don't be jelous of others, try to care about yours, only after that you will understand what you really have. P.S. Is very very very hard :cry: but i will try my best :peace: :beer:

Friday, December 8th 2017, 9:54pm

you insert that.... you kill all other BF
annnnnd all other bf happen ?? lol no
just dont put it on same weekend as non break tallars and games good!

id rather you guys lose 3-4 cc/temple games the week of dungeons so we can play 25+ games of dungeon

Monday, December 11th 2017, 10:57am

and tell me how many people would play other bf when they know they will get free valour no break no need to buffs pots whatever twice or also once a month?

don't be numb
404 not found