You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Legend: Legacy of the Dragons Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

• "-Cahal-" has been banned
  • "-Cahal-" started this thread

Wednesday, December 13th 2017, 7:25pm

Hey Vsauce, Michael here.

This is an answer to Lisad's post in my closed thread because, you know, it was shut down.

Isn't that the problem actually, Lisad? The player "probably" (in this case, the word 'probably' loses its literal meaning and takes the meaning of 'definitely' as the player knew what he was doing and kept doing it for over a year but hey) knows what he is doing and what turns to what when said to someone from the enemy race.

The irony here is that this player has not received any kind or form of punishment. There are a ton of falsely jailed people yet this guy is free to do this anytime and to anyone he wants. (Yes, still talking aboud zbadboyz, leave that guy out, he didn't do anything against game rules. It clearly says "IN RETALIATON FOR THEIR WORK ACTIVITIES" in game rules' Penalties section.)

But then again, I've said whatever i had to say. I'm not interested in keeping this drama going on, I'm already too sick and tired of it anyway.

So good luck with that, yeah?

Regards.
It's better to be silent and be thought a fool than to speak and remove all doubt. What's even better is to weaponize your words to destroy anyone who dares challenge you.