You are not logged in.

• "-Cahal-" has been banned
  • "-Cahal-" started this thread

Wednesday, December 13th 2017, 9:53pm

What is up DramaAlert nation I'm your host killer Keemstar

I wonder why that thread got deleted.

Probably because I respect all whemen, I'm a supreme gentleman and Frank can't handle my swag.

Shame on you.

Then again, I learned that truth hurts, it hurts more than when you hit your toe on the table. By the way, did you see how I didn't swear here?

However, as I said in the deleted thread, ravioli ravioli, I'm done with this dramatoli.

But I'll probably get another yellow card for this, for talking about memes i think.

I love how you guys try to stop people from taking part in free speech. No criticism, no facts we don't like, only the people who would talk and think highly of us, only the good comments about us.

But hey, this thread will most likely get deleted as well.

So whatever.

P.S: I love administration, I love everyone who work for this game, even if they don't work while they supposed to, I still love them, I especially love Frank, I'll try to spread the good message of not hating others, I'll try to help people leave their racist thoughts as well.
It's better to be silent and be thought a fool than to speak and remove all doubt. What's even better is to weaponize your words to destroy anyone who dares challenge you.

This post has been edited 3 times, last edit by "Forum Moderator" (Dec 14th 2017, 1:55pm)

Wednesday, December 13th 2017, 10:12pm

whoever hides behind Frank is a case for a mental institution... I've learned that a long time ago.
Evolution cannot avoid bringing intelligent life ultimately to an awareness of one thing above all else and that one thing is futility.

• "-Cahal-" has been banned
  • "-Cahal-" started this thread

Thursday, December 14th 2017, 7:45am

Hahahahahah holy crap dude. Frank are you for real? :lol:

I started to believe you more and more Dzaack, Frank is a special person.

He deleted my "christian, family friendly game" sentence :lol: :lol:

Ok Frank, I understand that you deleted Christian, why did you delete "family friendly"

However, to deal with a Frank, we'll need another Frank.

It's better to be silent and be thought a fool than to speak and remove all doubt. What's even better is to weaponize your words to destroy anyone who dares challenge you.

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Forum Moderator" (Dec 14th 2017, 1:55pm)

Thursday, December 14th 2017, 1:50pm

thread is closed