You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Legend: Legacy of the Dragons Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

• "Terra Incognita" started this thread

Thursday, December 14th 2017, 7:48pm

Hello guys

Hi. Can you close this thread for no reason?

• "-Cahal-" has been banned

Thursday, December 14th 2017, 8:09pm

:lol: It has become such a generic meme.
It's better to be silent and be thought a fool than to speak and remove all doubt. What's even better is to weaponize your words to destroy anyone who dares challenge you.

Thursday, December 14th 2017, 8:25pm

Nothing happens for no reason, it's just that some reasons are more "special" and we may not understand how profound those reasons are. But hey, we're just as much to blame for this... we're playing a game which thrives on crazyness and absurdity and we don't comply with these this very traditional and ponderate forum enviroment.
Evolution cannot avoid bringing intelligent life ultimately to an awareness of one thing above all else and that one thing is futility.

• "-Cahal-" has been banned

Thursday, December 14th 2017, 8:46pm

For real, though. This was deleted yesterday (or should i say privatized) for some reason. I'm not here to rant about anything or create more drama. I'm just trying to fathom what's going on in the heads of the people in the high castle. Because it seems to me that they're trying to silence us, the plebs.

Like why? Now I have a f-word yellow card because i made another thread about it. (Family Friendly Cahal is here squad fam, 0 swearing, 24/7 grinding all the time. As you can see, i didn't say guys and girls because there are over 312 genders and I respect all the genders, Frank, that's why i said squad fam. That is a gender neutral statement. No h8 m8.)

Aaaaaand i get another yellow card for saying the word "yellow card" or "family friendly" at this point i don't really know what he'll give me yellow card for.

Now this post will get edited 5 times by Frank and the thread will be closed.
It's better to be silent and be thought a fool than to speak and remove all doubt. What's even better is to weaponize your words to destroy anyone who dares challenge you.

• "Terra Incognita" started this thread

Thursday, December 14th 2017, 9:16pm

Nooo, Dzaack!

I've set a trap, don't you see?! If they would close the thread on my "for no reason" then they would close it because -> I asked and not for no reason. It would be a (rookie) mistake and it'd prove that they answer players' requests which is a big NO-NO. Imagine it going public that a player's request was granted. I don't think even voluntary imprisonment is granted anymore.

But shhh :music:

Friday, December 15th 2017, 3:23am

I like where this is going. I say leave it open.
I'm not crazy, I swear!:ogo:

Friday, December 15th 2017, 3:47am

I like where this is going. I say leave it open.

:lol: .............................. :lol: ................................... :lol:
Just a Thorn in the Heads of all those awesome Humans.. I grow bigger in their heads everyday.. I love them all.. :lol: :lol: