You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Legend: Legacy of the Dragons Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

• "OriginalSith" started this thread

Thursday, December 14th 2017, 9:18pm

Celebrations! Welcome to the world,our Christmas Baby!

Our clanmate and longtime WOD player, http://warofdragons.com/user_info.php?nick=-LeoLia- just gave birth to a beautiful baby girl!

Please, be kind and send her love and best wishes in game and here in forums. When she's home and well, she'll get to read them and rejoice even more!

Thank you,
Sith
You really know its "game over" when the most fun we have is talking in forums...

Thursday, December 14th 2017, 9:20pm

Congratulations. So happy for you :)
Hope you and wee one get lots of rest :thumbsup:

Thursday, December 14th 2017, 9:21pm

Sweet french mommy ♥

Thursday, December 14th 2017, 9:21pm

congratulations

Thursday, December 14th 2017, 9:23pm

Congratulations, the real work starts now. Hope all is going well.

Thursday, December 14th 2017, 9:25pm

CONGRATULATONS!! And i wish you the very best with the baby and in recovery. I wish you and your family the very best :)

Thursday, December 14th 2017, 9:36pm

Finally wohooo! Congratz and best wishes for the future. Have a nice and fast recovery :)

Thursday, December 14th 2017, 9:43pm

This is such great news!! :kiss2:
I am so glad for you
Congratulations on the birth of your beautiful baby girl .
Wishing you the best of luck with your new little princess :hug: :hug:

Thursday, December 14th 2017, 11:10pm

Best wishes.

Thursday, December 14th 2017, 11:54pm

congratulations on ur new bundle of joy love every moment they grow to fast

Friday, December 15th 2017, 3:46am

Congrats I know having a little one can be a joy.... But also can take up a lot of your Time....
Just a Thorn in the Heads of all those awesome Humans.. I grow bigger in their heads everyday.. I love them all.. :lol: :lol:

Friday, December 15th 2017, 6:45am

Congrats -LeoLia- enjoy every moment :thumbsup:
what is the definition of insanity? :glance:

Friday, December 15th 2017, 9:06am

OM G WOMAN i couldn't be more prouder of you & Glad you are safe :kiss2: ive missed you prv's :wink:
im SOOO proud of you and young devil offfspring :wink: cause we ALL know that demon child id the spawn of naughty LMFAO :kiss: i love you and wish you the fastest recovery possible :kiss: :kiss: :kiss: :kiss:
im proud to have you as a dear freind sweety please stay safe always & keep youe youngling as well safe :kiss: :rabbit: :dance: :kiss:
:beer: if its beer-30, whiskey-time, or wine time :wink: best pour spare glass :sneak: im on my way :dance::drink:kiss2:

• "-Cahal-" has been banned

Friday, December 15th 2017, 9:08am

Congratulations.
It's better to be silent and be thought a fool than to speak and remove all doubt. What's even better is to weaponize your words to destroy anyone who dares challenge you.

Friday, December 15th 2017, 9:09am

for everyone on leolis's behalf......baby @ 2KG 45 cm << full term :) :smile: healthy via my chat logs
:beer: if its beer-30, whiskey-time, or wine time :wink: best pour spare glass :sneak: im on my way :dance::drink:kiss2:

Saturday, December 16th 2017, 8:59am

Congratulations. So happy for you :)

Saturday, December 16th 2017, 2:19pm

Awwww congrats sexy new mama!!!!! :hug: :kiss: and wishing you a fantastic xmas and new year to come to you and your family and new addition :D <3 <3 <3

Saturday, December 16th 2017, 3:24pm

Congratz!! Wishing you a lot of good luck with taking care of your little critter. I believe you'll do just fine! :wink: