You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Legend: Legacy of the Dragons Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

VAMPXIII [12] 

Pilsbury Dough Boy

• "VAMPXIII" started this thread

Saturday, December 16th 2017, 7:55pm

Healer Profession

In regards to healing profession, is anyone else having trouble finding the point of this profession with the estates speeding up healing, the healing pots from chests, alchemist making their own healing pots, or people simply healing with an ankh or st lyrans.

My suggestion (if even only half of it) is that sorcerers make the healing scrolls instead of alchemist making the pots. St Lyrans only able to heal injuries up to your profession level. Lower the amount ALL pots not just healing pots found in chests. This gives people inscentive to work on healer past level 2, offers sorcerers items to make for money, relieves some of the cost of healers so they may actually dare I say make a little money for their work.

Saturday, December 16th 2017, 8:11pm

:mine: Yes ! +1
Don't be jelous of others, try to care about yours, only after that you will understand what you really have. P.S. Is very very very hard :cry: but i will try my best :peace: :beer:

Monday, December 18th 2017, 4:54pm

+1 looks like a good ideea :)

Monday, December 18th 2017, 5:04pm

Yes even at level 6 healer still get more level 1 injuries asking to be healed then highers lol only reason to get farther i guess would to say your higher then others xD
:woody: Im bored :woody:

Monday, December 18th 2017, 6:10pm

My suggestion (if even only half of it) is that sorcerers make the healing scrolls instead of alchemist making the pots.

and when you're injuried in a bf, you stay injuried without healing pots. great
and if sorcerer would make the scrolls, healer would be the only 3rd prof having to run after a other prof. Good luck to find sorcerer for that, is still hard to find one for make simply inks.

Quoted

St Lyrans only able to heal injuries up to your profession level.

Lyrans is a revard from rep. And what does that mean up to your profession level? what profession? only healer? and the others, they just watch the lyran they earned with rep?
no healing pots, no lyran in BF ... :stupid:

Anyway, in any case, is always better to have all what is needed for heal us ourselfe instead of run after a healer online, not afk, who answer, come fast etc .....

bad idea.

Monday, December 18th 2017, 7:08pm

if sorcerer would make the scrolls, healer would be the only 3rd prof having to run after a other prof.

executioner need exe scroll sometimes too, locksmith need lockpick.
exe scroll can be crafted from sorcerer, the idea to make healing scroll craftable is pretty nice.

Good luck to find sorcerer for that, is still hard to find one for make simply inks.

Well, if the fish cost more than the ink, why people make ink? :pain:

About the bov and healing pots, are pretty same concepts, you can have it, but someone dont, and someone already used it maybe, there is where a healer can come handy.
Don't be jelous of others, try to care about yours, only after that you will understand what you really have. P.S. Is very very very hard :cry: but i will try my best :peace: :beer:

Monday, December 18th 2017, 7:21pm

Also, if healer becomes more useful/rewarding, there will be an increase in the prof popularity and thus a bigger chance of having a healer available.

But I do agree with dahna that rep rewards shouldn't be linked to a specific prof, unless they give special reps depending on prof, which once again is not a good idea.

Thursday, December 21st 2017, 1:53am

lol, then how about 4th profession as blacksmith

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Forum Moderator" (Dec 26th 2017, 1:27pm)

Thursday, December 21st 2017, 10:24pm

lol, then how about 4th profession as blacksmith like in WoW

How about NO...... This is WoD not WoW....
Just a Thorn in the Heads of all those awesome Humans.. I grow bigger in their heads everyday.. I love them all.. :lol: :lol: