You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Legend: Legacy of the Dragons Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Monday, December 18th 2017, 3:23pm

No resource fair?

It might become the new meme of 2018.

Monday, December 18th 2017, 3:25pm

the problem with ress fair is that people have been asking for it for months. That would require our admiins giving a sht about their community.

Monday, December 18th 2017, 4:03pm

All the big sales and fairs of December have always been when the celebrations start. :sleep: About a week to go.
You do not quit playing computer games because youre old, you get old because you quit playing.

• "-Cahal-" has been banned

Monday, December 18th 2017, 4:05pm

That's not how memes work

But yeah, good luck, everyone knows how much of a damn the people in the high castle give about the plebs. (Hey, don't hate me, I'm one of you, remember?)
It's better to be silent and be thought a fool than to speak and remove all doubt. What's even better is to weaponize your words to destroy anyone who dares challenge you.

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Forum Moderator" (Dec 19th 2017, 9:51pm)

Monday, December 18th 2017, 7:22pm

No resource fair?

Monday, December 18th 2017, 8:26pm

relax,it may come some time later eventually :wink:

Monday, December 18th 2017, 8:50pm

I heard from this one guy who heard from his girlfriends uncle's sister that the rss fair would only come to town when all the mages in the land danced naked under the moon light while throwing their money onto the ground. For those non mages they have to jump onto a Grim Gargoyle's back and kiss it a kiss behind the ear. :xmastree:
:woody: Im bored :woody:

Tuesday, December 26th 2017, 7:04pm

as it has been announced to happen

Resource fair: January 3rd.

I only remember these as market to bring in fish, plants and stuff...

Someone told me now it´s only buying quest resources in bank/premium shop for money diamonds...

Which Resources will we be able to buy and which prices are asked for?
(personal interested in eE, Coal, Shell, scalps LOL)

Thanks

appien

Tuesday, December 26th 2017, 8:57pm

Tuesday, December 26th 2017, 9:04pm

By the way, thanks for finally setting a date to this event and telling us in advance.

This kind of events needs to happen more regularly. It's also nice the idea to know before when it has to occur.

Wednesday, December 27th 2017, 5:20pm

Thanks for posting that event link, so i can see some resources...

BUT

1) I still dont know whether i need diamonds or can i also buy some stuff with gold?

2) What prices have been asked for last time?

Thanks!

Wednesday, December 27th 2017, 5:26pm

As far as I remember there are no exclusive items for dias in that fair, you can buy everything with gold, and if I remember correctly the prices are pretty decent too. The resources I remember are, 10 efrils at 5g, 500 quicksilver at 5g, 50 gnome coins at 5g, 1 rare gnome coin at 12,5g, the combo cubes at 5g, 7.5g, 10g

PD: I may be wrong on all the resources prices, but they should around that price :shuffle: