You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Legend: Legacy of the Dragons Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Tuesday, December 19th 2017, 8:02pm

Magmar multis sabotaging battlefields

Why isn't this against the rules yet? Come on. Sick and tired of queing to battlefields only to have what's obviously a magmar multi/buddy of theirs actively collaborating with them and making me lose. :thumbdown:

http://warofdragons.pl/instance_stat.php…331590&finish=0

At least this one had the decency not to feed them max scalps, he just died and stayed as a ghost. I've seen people ress 11 times, deal 0 dmg and just rush mags over and over.

And rigging battlefields is apparently a-ok, since reporting them never does anything. good stuff. :thumbsup:
You do not quit playing computer games because youre old, you get old because you quit playing.

Tuesday, December 19th 2017, 8:14pm

Just group. Usually, when people realsie they have no chance of winning against someone, they just don't rez. Or they just leave bf before trying anything ;)

And honestly, if someone is sad enough to raise 2 chars up to level 7 and spend countless hours on rep and valor, they have bigger issues

Tuesday, December 19th 2017, 10:00pm

I have nothing against leaving, leaving is great :D lots of people in que today, gives a chance for a replacement at least.

Really though, it's just the most extreme examples that really tick me off, like the dying 11 times without dealing dmg thing. That was an actual example, not an exxageration :wacko: What's the excuse there? Lag? they ressurect in 0.5 seconds to die again, so it can't be that...
You do not quit playing computer games because youre old, you get old because you quit playing.

Tuesday, December 19th 2017, 10:45pm

If you think someone is Cheating post in your Guards section.... Crying here does no good at all...... There is a Forum section for this and Not City Pub....
Just a Thorn in the Heads of all those awesome Humans.. I grow bigger in their heads everyday.. I love them all.. :lol: :lol:

Wednesday, December 20th 2017, 7:17pm

If you think someone is Cheating post in your Guards section.... Crying here does no good at all...... There is a Forum section for this and Not City Pub....

Oh look, an illiterate who can't read is pretending to be smart.

since my post was too mentally challenging for you.. here's a relevant snippet...

Quoted

And rigging battlefields is apparently a-ok, since reporting them never does anything.

What good does reporting them to guards does if rigging battlefields is not against the rules? .well:

Friday, December 22nd 2017, 3:59pm

Rigged fight are against the rules, on BF too.

Berserkas, you have all talents learned, and have more HP than many players, and have rank + great runed armor + you use many blessings on BF... I wouldn't ress if I faced you on BF :lol: Makes sense, because we're enemies, I don't want to give a strong enemy more scalps and valor and make him(her) stronger .well:

Friday, December 22nd 2017, 4:14pm

not ressing in bf is actually against the rules too, if you think you can't compete against someone just leave.