You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Legend: Legacy of the Dragons Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

• "Friday" started this thread

Thursday, December 21st 2017, 1:08am

Talaar arena fights

If 10 people in talaar did 9 fight with each other as 1v1 without maze but a 15sec timer, it would allow us not to wait when dead.

Thursday, December 21st 2017, 2:03pm

wut?
Don't be jelous of others, try to care about yours, only after that you will understand what you really have. P.S. Is very very very hard :cry: but i will try my best :peace: :beer:

Thursday, December 21st 2017, 3:10pm

too much Friday on thursday

Thursday, December 21st 2017, 4:52pm

too much Friday on thursday

:lol: :lol: 10/10 :lol: :lol:
Don't be jelous of others, try to care about yours, only after that you will understand what you really have. P.S. Is very very very hard :cry: but i will try my best :peace: :beer:

Thursday, December 21st 2017, 4:56pm

Basically what your asking is 'Please let us leave the fight once we are dead in a halls fight' as currently u are just sitting there waiting for the fight to end. If the alive players in the fight have multiple healing buffs then u sit there for a long time. I recall making such request as far back as 2013 and since then we regulary make this request.

Have a very Merry X-mas. :xmastree:

Saturday, December 23rd 2017, 3:40am

even 5v5 with a smaller maze could work

Saturday, December 23rd 2017, 5:40pm

Basically what your asking is 'Please let us leave the fight once we are dead in a halls fight' as currently u are just sitting there waiting for the fight to end. If the alive players in the fight have multiple healing buffs then u sit there for a long time. I recall making such request as far back as 2013 and since then we regulary make this request.

+1

I just wanted to make a topic about it
Why can we do it in regular locations but not on battlefields?
Right now I'm dead in Halls and my buff is being wasted.
Then admins woner why people don't go to batt;efields :wall:

Saturday, December 23rd 2017, 6:18pm

Let the stallers stall

Saturday, December 23rd 2017, 7:11pm

wouldn't this give an advantage to the weaker people? sure it's annoying to be locked 30 minutes in a fight because people stall, but while the strong people are locked against each other the weaker people that die fast will just go die fast in another fight, and thus the 20 fights will be completed with the weak people having more fights than the strong.

Honestly, admins don't even need to intervene in this, this is 100% a player mentality problem, just frikin stop stalling.

Saturday, December 23rd 2017, 7:37pm

'But...but...tallaars are all about stalling!'
-Every level 8 ever

Saturday, December 23rd 2017, 8:21pm

stronger players won't finish a single fight if weaker players exit the fight and die again and again

Saturday, December 23rd 2017, 11:15pm

Worst idea about leaching ever,in this case everyone have to die asap to make as many as possible fights to jump on first places. If you die that fast - it is reason to think what you are doing wrong.

Saturday, December 23rd 2017, 11:20pm

In Tallaars you have to unblock and hit fast!
No matter if you win or lose each fight - the more fights you do the more vamor toy get!

Saturday, December 23rd 2017, 11:30pm

No matter if you win or lose each fight - the more fights you do the more vamor toy get!

it matter,if you win in fast fights you get more valour...even more people not always goes to tallars for valour,sometimes its about scalps and all methods good if you take all scalps from fight

Monday, December 25th 2017, 3:04pm

it matter,if you win in fast fights you get more valour...even more people not always goes to tallars for valour,sometimes its about scalps and all methods good if you take all scalps from fight

These swines that are valor capped and go to Tallaars blessed as hell and ruin every fight they join :lol: They should be mirrored every time! And by the way, idiots do that, raiding enemy land is easier and doesn't require so many blessings!

Tuesday, December 26th 2017, 7:44am

what i wanted wasnt about dead do another fight while buffed still in fight. It was about everyone i mean all 10 people doing 9 fights. People with shorter fights conclude their talaar faster and valor topped people could have 9 scalps at top performance. I mean if you have 10 people inside, you can fight with 9 people. It can be 18 if to sum up near 20 as original talaar. I mean low valor guys need more valor than scalps.