You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Legend: Legacy of the Dragons Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Saturday, December 30th 2017, 7:51pm

A Crazy Idea for UK Tournament

Ok, bear with me, this idea is CRAZY.
Ready? Ok, here it is.

Let us see the queue!!!!!

I know right, this is insane. Seeing if people are queued to see if its worth spending 3g (thats a sneeze, but still) to maybe have a go at tourney? Maybe I've gone mental.

Oh well, I might aswell push it....

Let us see the past battlefields!

Ok, enough crazy for today

Monday, January 1st 2018, 6:54pm

:noo: crazy
what is the definition of insanity? :glance:

Tuesday, January 2nd 2018, 1:35am

People asked admins to make it possible to see how many people queued on a BF when you're queued.

Tuesday, January 2nd 2018, 2:07am

Fox Face, you commented on 4 subjects and some of them you don't even understand lol
We can't see tournament queue even not being in queue and we can't see completed tournaments

+1 This is great idea, tho not sure if it would change anything about ppl not queueing up

Tuesday, January 2nd 2018, 7:15pm

Fox Face, you commented on 4 subjects and some of them you don't even understand lol

Well, misunderstanding happens :)