You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Legend: Legacy of the Dragons Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Monday, January 1st 2018, 12:30am

Please change the main settings for speed of fight

There is 1x, 1.5x and 2x, we all had premium all nice...

Is it possible to change main level from 1x to 1.5x ? Each month with premium ends and it changes to 1x and who uses that? I start the fight each new month and it's just incredible lag, please change the main settings to 1.5x

Thanks

Monday, January 1st 2018, 10:28am

+1 one thing you really shouldnt need to pay for in a free game is a speed that its playable at

Monday, January 1st 2018, 11:02am

Have x2 every month,just charge your premium in a time :)

Monday, January 1st 2018, 11:04am

that's not the case, I charge my premium, but each time we have to go and change speed manually from 1x to higher which is bad since 1.5x is working without premium and 1x is simply one massive slowmo

Monday, January 1st 2018, 1:06pm

You sure? Mine is alway x1.5 even i charge the premium, it never changed since the first time i changed it.
Don't be jelous of others, try to care about yours, only after that you will understand what you really have. P.S. Is very very very hard :cry: but i will try my best :peace: :beer:

Monday, January 1st 2018, 1:08pm

I have no such issue,my animation speed always on x2. May be its matter if you charge your premium in first day of new month withoung re-log after previous premium expired.

Monday, January 1st 2018, 8:49pm

If you have just one fight before you recharge your premium it gets it down to 1x. If you charge premium before starting a fight, it'll stay on 2x

Tuesday, January 2nd 2018, 1:33am

Well, not all players can afford to premium every month.
When premium ends fight speed is very slow, looks like it's x1.5 with premium and 0.5 without premium.

Tuesday, January 2nd 2018, 1:13pm

ehm, yeah literally everyone who connects daily can afford at least gray premium every month, having spare rubies to eventually get green a month

Tuesday, January 2nd 2018, 8:33pm

Mine was set back to 1x I had to change it back to 1.5x and the first thing I do every month is get the first premium level...
Just a Thorn in the Heads of all those awesome Humans.. I grow bigger in their heads everyday.. I love them all.. :lol: :lol: