You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Legend: Legacy of the Dragons Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

• "Friday" started this thread

Monday, January 1st 2018, 2:14am

Trade auction

It could be helpful if there was an auction tab for exchanging stone for herbs or so =) Example: 200licious for 200 carelian or 400 dragon stone for 400 pitcher..

Tuesday, January 2nd 2018, 1:37am

Trader, not auction. Trade selling fish for stones, stones for plants, plants for fish. All same level of course.

Tuesday, January 2nd 2018, 12:37pm

Goddest reps requires different amount of stones and fish,if its gonna be 1 to 1 rate it will be same stupid as exchange of 1$ to 1€ or vice versa.

Tuesday, January 2nd 2018, 1:19pm

I guess the suggestion goes more along the lines of each player settting up the exchange rate they want, I imagine it as something like exchange, for example, I put 100 fishes to exchange for 200 plants, so to get one fish they need to give 2 plants

• "Friday" started this thread

Tuesday, January 2nd 2018, 11:06pm

I dont think absurd offers will find buyers imo..

Tuesday, January 2nd 2018, 11:19pm

Maybe not 1:1, maybe other exchange rate.
And why only for goddess or dragon rep? More often people need resources for professions.
I for example, would trade 2 collected bella for 5 magic lical ink, or 1 collected bella for 25 diamond dust.

Sunday, January 14th 2018, 12:01am

RU admin answer

Sunday, January 14th 2018, 12:25am

I find that answer wrong on so many levels, but I'll just say that even now, it's possible to exchange items for others items of the same value with normal trade. And, by the same excuse they made in that answer, shouldn't exchange have never existed?

Overall to me it just seems like they just barfed the first thing they thought of

Wednesday, January 17th 2018, 8:49pm

It doesn't have to be a shop or auction, we can just exchange via trade, the only thing is that most people are too dumb or lazy for that. Everyone wants gold only.

Friday, January 19th 2018, 9:07am

+1, but 200 for 230 (eg heats for amber) should work aswell, but only in full. Would be a nice addition since timetables usually dont match.