You are not logged in.

Tuesday, January 2nd 2018, 8:40am

Dragon scalps

At present if you are valour capped you cannot hand in scalps to the dragon, this means its not possible to raise your warrior day buff.
This can be an issue once lvl 5 and up as you cannot improve your buff for rages etc.
I think this needs to be changed so that you may still hand in scalps, even if it means no valour for them or just the bonus valour for raising a buff lvl.

Tuesday, January 2nd 2018, 10:39am

its not a issue at lvl 5+

Tuesday, January 2nd 2018, 6:26pm

At present if you are valour capped you cannot hand in scalps to the dragon
I did it no longer than 1 week ago.

Tuesday, January 2nd 2018, 7:43pm

I think it's only capped for lvl 3-4, same thing happens with warrior reward casket, you can't get them if you are valor capped at those levels, no idea why tho

Tuesday, January 2nd 2018, 10:14pm

They probably want you to level up and actually play the game

Saturday, January 6th 2018, 9:02pm

I thought you do get valor from handed in scalps when you're capped on valor. I did when I was lv 4 EW.

Monday, January 8th 2018, 3:48pm

They probably want you to level up and actually play the game
if you had looked how new this char is, and the fact you are a 6y/o hanging around on lvl 8 for no real reason before you had made this post you would have saved yourself from looking even more stupid.

@ Fox i think that is the case at higher lvl yes, but this is about the fact that the dragon bless cannot be raised at this point. You get the option to buy dragon bless buff in premium shop, but no way am i going to pay for a buff that bad, but if i could raise it then its worth buying it. I don't even care about getting valour for handing them in, valour is so easy to get now its unreal, its simply about that buff.

Monday, January 8th 2018, 4:17pm

16:16 You hand the Dragon one hundred scalps. Received: 1950 Valor.
And i am valor capped :glance: is all good?
Don't be jelous of others, try to care about yours, only after that you will understand what you really have. P.S. Is very very very hard :cry: but i will try my best :peace: :beer:

Monday, January 8th 2018, 4:18pm

Btw, i even received the valor :lol: now im 0.86% of the next level rank :horse: :horse:
Don't be jelous of others, try to care about yours, only after that you will understand what you really have. P.S. Is very very very hard :cry: but i will try my best :peace: :beer:

Monday, January 8th 2018, 4:38pm

Hey nooblet, its 4 years, not 6, get your facts straight to prevent yourself from looking even more stupid xD

You cant get valor from handing dragon scalps when your capped on level 1 to 4. After that, no problem, go ahead. Plenty of thing are different under level 5, like arena badges cant be handed in even for rep when you're capped, but once you're level 5+, you can.
So, my point is still valid and the same, level up and all these things go away

Monday, January 8th 2018, 7:33pm

Clearly ppl dont seem to be able to grasp the point, this is NOT about valour in ANY way.

It is purely about the fact that it is being made a punishment for being low lvl for the dragon warriors day buff. All i'm asking is it be made possible to be able to hand scalps in to count towards the buff lvl, and as they give the option to buy that buff in premium shop i would say it is in their interests to make this possible. Noone is going to buy that buff in its weakest form, but aloow them to lvl it up and they have reason to,

I simply said to make it poss without giving valour if that would make them happy to enable this. I really see no reason to stop low lvl from being able to hand in scalps, i mean its not like it used to be where you could gain scalps xp free, now that is not possible as even losing gains xp in pvp (unless no dmg done but that wont get you a scalp),

Monday, January 8th 2018, 7:34pm

It was possible and then it was blocked. Level up.