You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Legend: Legacy of the Dragons Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Friday, January 5th 2018, 9:08pm

campers in vurdalya/vyrigia

Can anyone explain me the fun in camping hours in vurdalya( i don't exclude there are also humans campers, but i haven't verified that)?
i know someone will reply it's a game dont complaining if u get attacked blah blah blah but as a game it's supposed to be funny, and i don't think attacking players to get few exp and neither a scalp ia funny :)

Friday, January 5th 2018, 9:15pm

Can anyone explain me the fun in camping hours in vurdalya( i don't exclude there are also humans campers, but i haven't verified that)?
i know someone will reply it's a game dont complaining if u get attacked blah blah blah but as a game it's supposed to be funny, and i don't think attacking players to get few exp and neither a scalp ia funny :)

Lower level players know it is a Major source of Scalps if they use Poison scrolls... For the Higher level players it is a Easy way to defend the lands of thier Race.... :smile: :smile: :smile:
Just a Thorn in the Heads of all those awesome Humans.. I grow bigger in their heads everyday.. I love them all.. :lol: :lol:

Friday, January 5th 2018, 9:18pm

maybe leaving raiders scalps to someone who can actually get them is even better?...

Friday, January 5th 2018, 9:41pm

Of course, but if there's none around, you dont a chance, you kill him. You don't want someone killing our low levels wakling around

Friday, January 5th 2018, 10:51pm

maybe leaving raiders scalps to someone who can actually get them is even better?...

Maybe yiu need to learn something If a low level player is in the area Higher level players will help heal the lower level players and not do Damage By using the skip a turn feature.... Better yet just stay on your Races land and you won't need to worry about it..... :smile: :smile: :smile:
Just a Thorn in the Heads of all those awesome Humans.. I grow bigger in their heads everyday.. I love them all.. :lol: :lol:

Saturday, January 6th 2018, 10:39am

Maybe yiu need to learn something If a low level player is in the area Higher level players will help heal the lower level players and not do Damage By using the skip a turn feature.... Better yet just stay on your Races land and you won't need to worry about it..... :smile: :smile: :smile:
actually i see very few of them...and no i have almost 600 scalps :D

Monday, January 8th 2018, 3:40pm

lets see admins released a rep for defending right after eliminating a lot of the reason to raid... If you want the rep you have to camp. talk to the admins not the campers

Monday, January 8th 2018, 6:06pm

yeah, maybe a raider reputation and removing the stupid attack rule would be better for a war game

Monday, January 8th 2018, 6:44pm

yeah, maybe a raider reputation and removing the stupid attack rule would be better for a war game

then we ll see lvl 3 new player with 3 day lvl 13 injury, that is what you want? :music:
and no im not kidding, when there was not this rule i ve already seen lvl 16+ mag who letteraly attack with attack scroll anyone just to leave a 1,2 days injury. that is funny yeah
Don't be jelous of others, try to care about yours, only after that you will understand what you really have. P.S. Is very very very hard :cry: but i will try my best :peace: :beer:

Monday, January 8th 2018, 7:35pm

Better point it out that same issues were reported also on mag side too, before the rule was applied. :yes:
Don't be jelous of others, try to care about yours, only after that you will understand what you really have. P.S. Is very very very hard :cry: but i will try my best :peace: :beer: