You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Legend: Legacy of the Dragons Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

• "NewsBringeR" started this thread

Saturday, January 6th 2018, 6:21pm

Question : Book of Undead Upgrade

I've been looking around for info(s) on this thing, and yes I've already read the following thread:
1. Upgraded Book Information
2. Tested Fight/Opinion/Brawl Among Player

Here's my question/inquiries:
1. Does the skill Fear can be countered? I think I saw fearless bless somewhere, but I can't remember it's effect and where to get it.
2. How many damage does the Deadly Poison from Book of Death do? Like in fixed numbers of 360 damage in 60 second, or etc?
3. How many hitpoint does the Book of Life recovers and strength increase it gives, and the duration of the bless?

At the moment, this is how I see the use of these book.
Book of Dragon : PvP Oriented since it has a spell specifically used on player(s) only.
Book of Death : PvE Oriented, mostly bosses/superbeing etc.
Book of Life : Support Oriented, it heals + strengthening effect on player(s).

I've seen how Book of Death being used on mages, and yes, it's not that much of a help other than being meat tank.

I've seen how Book of Life being used in mages fight too, can't remember perfectly, but the mobs heals around 300 life each?

I've tasted Book of Dragon myself, though I'm not mages. Yes, it hurt. But I don't know how useful it was against mage(s).

Thank you in advance for your honest opinion.

Saturday, January 6th 2018, 7:58pm

Book of life's hp buff and healing is a % of your life rather than a flat amount, but i am uncertain exactly how much, but it's enough that you're pretty much gonna be stuck at full life whilst they're alive usually. That's my experience anyway.

Wednesday, January 10th 2018, 6:50pm

Book of Life

Summons x 7 Arboris Protector
Hitpoint : 1618
Damage : Below 100 at least (Didn't know the average value yet)
  1. The moment the summoner used the book of life, it will instantly heals and strengthen up to 5 allied player(s).
  2. As long as the arboris(s) are still alive, each of them will cast Wind of Healing up to 5 times per arboris to any allied player(s) that needed it.

Wednesday, January 10th 2018, 6:52pm

Book of life's hp buff and healing is a % of your life rather than a flat amount, but i am uncertain exactly how much, but it's enough that you're pretty much gonna be stuck at full life whilst they're alive usually. That's my experience anyway.
gotcha, thnx :thumbsup: somehow i heard it heals 15hp per sec for 2 sec (=30hp) per 1 wind of healing cast. still looking into it for now

Wednesday, January 10th 2018, 7:06pm

Wind of Healing
Not sure if this hit the mark or waaay of the target, this probably heals around 3-4% of ally's hp on each cast.
:/ Didn't hve enough materials to keep assuming, I'll just think of it as that for now.