You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Legend: Legacy of the Dragons Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Tuesday, January 9th 2018, 6:32pm

Just Like Magic

and just like that.....there's no one in que for temple anymore.....really guys, that 50% bonus was all it took?

Hopefully it was just that people were on vacation still, and are finally back to doing things in RL and not that people won't do BF unless they get a bonus

hopefully not, because my math isn't that bad, but i'm sure that doing 3 temple at normal rate, is the same as doing 2 temples with 50% bonus? hell you might even get more doing multiple temples because ideally you don't face the same team every time so you can hunt opponents more in one and get a lot of valor.....either way even 50k in temple is better than doing chaotic/abyss/the 1 crucible that starts every week....no?

Tuesday, January 9th 2018, 9:03pm

don't you have other things to do in lvl 16? you wanna rank and level up in 2 weeks? ^^
Evolution cannot avoid bringing intelligent life ultimately to an awareness of one thing above all else and that one thing is futility.

Wednesday, January 10th 2018, 1:48am

I won't personally level up until i hit 25 procurement, 8 more to go

but it's nice going from 23-78% valor haha

Wednesday, January 10th 2018, 1:48am

I won't personally level up until i hit 25 procurement, 8 more to go

but it's nice going from 23-78% valor haha

Wednesday, January 10th 2018, 4:37am

PERSONALLY I would be happy to avoid temple for about a year after that crazy week. just burned out

Wednesday, January 10th 2018, 10:54pm

My issue is that I'm completely broke....I did tons of temples for a week and now, I need to recover from it....I have no buffs, no gold....nada....I need to spend some time on reps and hunting for a bit.

Not a question of valor for me, more of a problem with gold.

Wednesday, January 10th 2018, 11:32pm

My issue is that I'm completely broke....I did tons of temples for a week and now, I need to recover from it....I have no buffs, no gold....nada....I need to spend some time on reps and hunting for a bit.

+1 Me too

Thursday, January 11th 2018, 3:59am

you rushed it, don't lie :lol: ... you don't wanna play with us anymore, you wanna go play with the big boys :thumbsup:
Evolution cannot avoid bringing intelligent life ultimately to an awareness of one thing above all else and that one thing is futility.

Thursday, January 11th 2018, 4:52pm

PERSONALLY I would be happy to avoid temple for about a year after that crazy week. just burned out

You was to greedy :wink:

Monday, January 15th 2018, 5:42pm

By the way, this is where the real fun can be....going to temple without 14 lines of buffs, just getting valor from your fights where you do maybe 4k damage......and doing that over and over

Tuesday, January 16th 2018, 7:59pm

Well just meet you in crucible
By the way, this is where the real fun can be....going to temple without 14 lines of buffs, just getting valor from your fights where you do maybe 4k damage......and doing that over and over
,will not be visiting soon as you may already know the reason :)

Thursday, January 18th 2018, 9:24pm

Keep coming, crucible is literally free valor, and tokens, you get 3 for loss, and 10 for win, so well worth it every time