You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Legend: Legacy of the Dragons Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Thursday, January 18th 2018, 10:19pm

RARE prizes need to be updated

Lucky effing me. I got a "rare" gift from a precious chest, grey one. http://warofdragons.com/artifact_info.ph…ct_id=508516067. WHOO effing Hoo.

The fact that this can be received from a chest, that's great. The fact that its considered some super prize and 9 gold shoes get taken from me, that's just BS. What's the point of hoping for a great prize with all those horseshoes, spend all that gold on chests, and WHAM crap like this happens. People just save your gold and wait for the fair and buy the super prizes because you will spend less that way LOL. Granted, at least I didn't get ROYALLY screwed and get a worst rare prize, i know there are some seriously crappy ones out there.

Make the game more fun, gets more depressing every time crap like this happens. Battlefields dead. Hunting is a chore, drops are more rare than ever. Everything can be bought with diamonds. In the past, there were fun events, non diamond requiring events, no buff needed events. Bring some FUN BACK TO THIS GAME.

Thursday, January 18th 2018, 10:43pm

If it won't get sold from any future trade fairs it can raise some value.

Friday, January 19th 2018, 1:07am

:lol: ya if the hgh lvls every run out of the 20 they have sitting in each of their backpacks

Friday, January 19th 2018, 7:36am

Hunting is a chore, drops are more rare than ever. Everything can be bought with diamonds. In the past, there were fun events, non diamond requiring events, no buff needed events. Bring some FUN BACK TO THIS GAME."""""""""
this is true since now for the last 3 years easy this game has "updated" changes that have killed nearly every proffession & game play
i play avididly..will not wuit but really a be thing that kills me >>>. drops - 0 unless boughten
even something as centridos for my charater on arinay are nil - 0 << really
i don;t hunt often but i don't care to get only lvl 12 elixris & essays on a 2 hrs hunt
WHY can't anyone see or "adjust this to a proper lvl of atleast 1 decent drop per 2 hour hunt<< it aint that hard to revamp the old ways & keep the new<<
that WILL keepold players playing & add / keep new players playing
just my added addition
:P enjoy your exp
:beer: if its beer-30, whiskey-time, or wine time :wink: best pour spare glass :sneak: im on my way :dance::drink:kiss2:

Friday, January 19th 2018, 5:05pm

There is a very good reason for this. This is the only game I have ever played or seen (my kids play other games so I can see what's going on there as well) where none of the admins are also players. They have absolutely no idea how this game works, how this game is for the average player because they are not experiencing it. The admins in this game have always been so detached from the playability aspect of the game that they are 100% completely clueless.

The other reason is that there are so many players who are spending a fortune in this game that it's worth it as a business plan. Why would they change a game that generates tons of money the way it is?

These are the two main reasons why this game will never change in a way that it becomes more friendly and fun for the average player.

So stop dreaming...it is what it is.

Friday, January 19th 2018, 5:21pm

@Sasgaard,
Actually on RU on december conference (players asking admins questions they want answers to or sth like that) someone asked RU admins if they play the game and turns out some of their admins do play the game as casual players... Don't know about com/de/pl tho

Friday, January 19th 2018, 6:36pm

What's a rare prize or drop? :tease: