You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Legend: Legacy of the Dragons Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Lisad [20] 

EX Community Manager

• "Lisad" started this thread

Monday, January 22nd 2018, 2:37pm

Clan Wars Feedback

Dear players,

Another season of Clan Wars has come to an end. Unfortunately, some things didn't go as smoothly as expected, nevertheless, all in all, hopefully, you have enjoyed them.

You can find the results here: Clan Wars have ended!

Over the course of the season we have received some feedback regarding the Clan Wars and we would like to gather it all in the same place. We are looking forward to improving the game for you.

This being said, please submit all the feedback and suggestions you may have regarding the Clan Wars in the comments to this thread.

Please keep your comments constructive.
Please keep this thread on-topic.
Please don't start conflicts with other players.
Please stay respectful to other players.
Regards,
Lisad | Community Manager

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Sequana" (Jun 29th 2020, 11:10am)

Monday, January 22nd 2018, 2:39pm

- First of all lack of information throughout whole season;
Lots of information didn't see the daylight till it was too late: information about moving leagues and droping from leagues,
information about minimal number of points needed to receive certificate or information about possibility of skipping fights. All such notes should have been included at the start of the season or at the start of the 2nd stage of clan wars and not almost at the end or end of it.
Minimal number of points discludes many clans from getting a reward for their efforts, possibly if they had known that the bottom line is higher, they would try harder and do better.
Last year clans in gold league were allowed to skip 1 fight in a row, there was no information about this changing and till some time ago it was still stated that they can skip 1, so few clans who were skipping were not acknowledged that they would lose points, in reality they did and got punished for no information.

- Leagues issue;
After 1st stage clans are divided into leagues. This season there was 1 gold league, 2 silver leagues and 3 bronze leagues.
The gold league had of course the highest amount of points. However silver I and silver II were at the same stage of points, yet clans were mixed. Same with 3 bronze leagues, which were at the same stage of points and mixed.
The issue is; the leagues at the same amount of points were not able to fight with each other. Silver I couldn't fight with Silver II. Bronze I, Bronze II and Bronze III couldn't fight with each other either. Making it this way it all comes down to the moment of the draw, when 2nd stage starts, if you get lucky and clans in your league are easier compared to other league parallel to yours you will easily move up, if you get unlucky you will have more tougher clans, which will make it harder to get points.
From both silver leagues it is possible to move to gold league (with needed amount of points) however, not being able to fight with each other at some point (even if your clan is the best in your own parallel league) can make a clan not being able to gather enough points like it made able othe clans in other league.
Personally I believe it's one of the bigges mess ups in the whole rating.

- Additional Rewards;
I would like to propose not only main rewards for whole clan wars, but also rewards for additional achievements; Top damage in 1 fight, Most islands won, Most damage by one player in one fight, Top sum of damage from all fights. Many more Statistics can be taken into consideration, those are just examples of what "additional achievements" could be. I believe it would increase the popularity of clan wars even farther.

- Last, but not least;
Few times in the season the clan wars didn't start. Sometimes it was announced, sometimes it was due to a bug. However, the clan wars got not extended by the wars that didn't start. It made the chance for moving positions much lower. It should be considered for next clan wars to extend them for any fights that didn't start.

Monday, January 22nd 2018, 2:51pm

I like The Riddle's comment +1

My own comment is aimed at a curiosity, at one point in stage 2 of clan wars, my clan had more points than half of clans in both silver I and silver II leagues but we never promoted, why?
Evolution cannot avoid bringing intelligent life ultimately to an awareness of one thing above all else and that one thing is futility.

Monday, January 22nd 2018, 2:58pm

@Dzaack

There is an amount of points below which clans in silver I and silver II needs to be to switch with someone in lower league. So possibly none of the clans from silver leagues were below that line.
This might be another issue considered to fix.

Monday, January 22nd 2018, 5:33pm

this is not encouraging.I will not be next season.good luck in silly awards for­ next clan wars(first write at news)
I am writing again in general
The prize information update must be reported to the players before the 2nd stage.
the awards do not meet this.for 2 months we spend a lot of money.just good for prestige
individual prizes should be placed
I will not be constantly involved in the clan wars that will happen after 1.5 months
maybe the reward system will change, attracting the attention of effective players
the scoring system for players must come for individual and general prizes ;)
my own thinking.i do not know the others.other players may continue as long as they are satisfied with the reward system

Monday, January 22nd 2018, 5:38pm

+1 to blade comment,

was nice to start and fight with clannies, however lately was just boring without a personal target to achieve
404 not found

Tuesday, January 23rd 2018, 9:35am

Could be really good to decrease the neccesary participants number to make a clan participate in clan war to make even less active clans to participate.
+1 for riddle additional rewards
Don't be jelous of others, try to care about yours, only after that you will understand what you really have. P.S. Is very very very hard :cry: but i will try my best :peace: :beer:

Wednesday, February 21st 2018, 8:02pm

Rewards must be given on time. Where is us banner? We are waiting for 40 days ..
No reply with mail and private chat. Great system :)

Monday, March 19th 2018, 4:29pm

Would it be possible to re-run low level clan wars again? :whistling:

Some time ago all-in league finished. And fairly we tried to take part in it, but simply non-mages can't do anything... Trying to queue and losing each time... Lots of low level clans would love to be given the opportunity once again like it was done last year.

- It would allow us to have some fun just like higher levels have.
- Would let us take a break from BF that usually have hard time starting, sitting in queues and hoping other side will queue
-The valour incentive to participate in clan wars for all is negated by the fact that low levels don't get much damage in before getting killed by mages
- Show ourselves and that we do develop and not sit in one place forever
- Developing clan with some clan resources we could win (With last all-in clan wars all low level clans were mistreated by not announced change of rules that took certificates away from us)

Low levels unite!

Monday, March 19th 2018, 4:36pm

+1 low level clan wars was fun because we can see where we actually stack up to everyone else instead of getting obliterated my mages/war-mages :smile:

Monday, March 19th 2018, 4:36pm

junior leauge was alot of fun, it had high participation of clans, it would really show that admin are determined to remove fun from the game in favor of diamond events if it doesnt come back. we lose all the fun events, its a shame

Monday, March 19th 2018, 4:42pm

+1, it's pretty frustating to not be able to do anything in clan wars just because there is a couple of mage one shoting us as they please.
And low levels want rewards too ^^

Monday, March 19th 2018, 4:45pm

+1

I would like to try these low level clan wars out... especially since I missed the first ones... and the battlefields are so dead.

Lisad [20] 

EX Community Manager

• "Lisad" started this thread

Monday, March 19th 2018, 5:03pm

Would it be possible to re-run low level clan wars again?
We will review the possibility to bring them back after the update.
Regards,
Lisad | Community Manager

Monday, March 19th 2018, 5:04pm

+ 2 ( me and my shadow :ninja: )