You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Legend: Legacy of the Dragons Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

• "NewsBringeR" started this thread

Tuesday, January 23rd 2018, 1:12pm

Carnival of Mask Quest Part

Post here of what hint part you got, so we can contact and make a trade!

Tuesday, January 23rd 2018, 1:16pm

Tuesday, January 23rd 2018, 1:22pm

http://dwar.vika-plus.ru/2014-06-27-13-48-17

No need for hints, put it on google translate.
(you can get any coll part without hint)

Tuesday, January 23rd 2018, 1:29pm

:wall: really? I need to smack those npcs for saying otherwise.

"You won't be able to complete their tasks alone though! "

This part is misleading. I'll try the other then.

Tuesday, January 23rd 2018, 4:34pm

List of Quest Item & How to get it:

1. Golden Braid : You need to strip off completely of your equipment(s) (Including belt & your bags), then talk to Squire Voldemar | Galash the Merchant to get the Golden Braid.

2. Woodlice Glue : You need to buy a Frosted Glass Flask. Then go to a place where you can find Weetsa the Woodlouse. You will need to collect it 4 times (12 Woodlouse) and it will automatically made into the Woodlice Glue.

3. Seaside Shells : For this item, you need to go to the location outside or Korr's Instance. You just has to click the big rock to get the Seaside Shells.

4. Pearl Gift : You need to talk to Sorena the Mermaid | Maeli the Mermaid. In order to get the item from her, you need to tame (fight) a level 1 Gelanf, which will has the strength according to your level. After you finish the fight, talk to her again and you will get the Pearl Gift

5. Tiny Beads : You need to kill a monster with at least 1 level below you while still under the effect of Satiety. It will drop the Tiny Beads with 100% chance.

6. Crystal Varnish : All you have to do is to work on your profession gathering aka Mining, Picking or Fishing. You will be able to obtain a Crystal Varnish under a certain %. (It work even on the lowest level of profession resources aka Grey Stone, Plant or Fish)

7. Set of Paints : You need to obtain a Sphere from either Ancient Temple of Chosen or Arena battlefield, and successfully turned in the Sphere to get a point. Only then you can get the Set of Paints.
Note: You don't have to win the battlefield, you just need to ensure that you successfully score a point by turning in a sphere to get it.

8. Sprinkle of Sparkles
: You need to buy a Wild Lily gift from the Gift Shop located at Baurvill Hamlet | Settlement of Faytir. Then you need to trade it with Marietta the Marry | Jolly Magdalen in order to get the Sparkles.

Among all of these 8 items, I'm not 100% sure on the 7th. Since I haven't been able to get it yet. Any other people who knows, feel free to correct it.

Tuesday, January 23rd 2018, 4:38pm

Updated list of the above post!!!

List of Quest Item & How to get it:

1. Golden Braid : You need to strip off completely of your equipment(s) (Including belt & your bags), then talk to Squire Voldemar | Galash the Merchant to get the Golden Braid.

2. Woodlice Glue : You need to buy a Frosted Glass Flask. Then go to a place where you can find Weetsa the Woodlouse. You will need to collect it 4 times (12 Woodlouse) and it will automatically made into the Woodlice Glue.

3. Seaside Shells : For this item, you need to go to the location outside or Korr's Instance. You just has to click the big rock to get the Seaside Shells.

4. Pearl Gift : You need to talk to Sorena the Mermaid | Maeli the Mermaid. In order to get the item from her, you need to tame (fight) a level 1 Gelanf, which will has the strength according to your level. After you finish the fight, talk to her again and you will get the Pearl Gift

5. Tiny Beads : You need to kill a monster with at least 1 level below you while still under the effect of Satiety. It will drop the Tiny Beads with 100% chance.

6. Crystal Varnish : All you have to do is to work on your profession gathering aka Mining, Picking or Fishing. You will be able to obtain a Crystal Varnish under a certain %. (It work even on the lowest level of profession resources aka Grey Stone, Plant or Fish)

7. Set of Paints : You need to obtain a Sphere from either Ancient Temple of Chosen or Arena battlefield, and successfully turned in the Sphere to get a point. Only then you can get the Set of Paints.
Note: You don't have to win the battlefield, you just need to ensure that you successfully score a point by turning in a sphere to get it.

8. Sprinkle of Sparkles : You need to buy a Wild Lily gift from the Gift Shop located at Baurvill Hamlet | Settlement of Faytir. Then you need to trade it with Marietta the Marry | Jolly Magdalen in order to get the Sparkles.

9. Mysterious Flower : You need to buy an Elixir of Speed (even the grey one will work) and head to Spectral Expanse (Sheara's Location). Use the Elixir of Speed and click on the pink tree on the left-most of the location screen to get the Mysterious Flower.

Among all of these 8 items, I'm not 100% sure on the 7th. Since I haven't been able to get it yet. Any other people who knows, feel free to correct it.

Tuesday, January 23rd 2018, 4:40pm

Anyone who has extra..... Set of Paints to exchange? :worship: :worship: :worship:

Tuesday, January 23rd 2018, 5:01pm

I also need Set of Paints

Tuesday, January 23rd 2018, 5:33pm

about 7th, if it's the same as last year, then you get a set of paints for sphere, but I seem to remember you don't even need to hand it, just making the sphere is enough (in arena, in temple making sphere means handing it), but my memory is a bit wonky, so don't take my word for it