You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Legend: Legacy of the Dragons Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Wednesday, January 24th 2018, 6:05am

Scroll of Advanced Exorcism Magic III

Hello evey1
i have a question about bov/boe.

http://warofdragons.com/artifact_info.php?artikul_id=6386
if a bov uses this spell on an armor will they be able to use it after switching to boe? assuming they switch to boe via the quest Evil for hire and using the Versatility Charm (this way of switching freezes bov rep at 3000).

Wednesday, January 24th 2018, 8:13am

Accessible if you have 1000 Brotherhood of Virtue reputation.
so the answer is no, btw, when you try to use that, should pop out something like :"you can use if dont have a Bringers of Evil reputation of no more than etc."
Don't be jelous of others, try to care about yours, only after that you will understand what you really have. P.S. Is very very very hard :cry: but i will try my best :peace: :beer:

• "-Cahal-" has been banned

Wednesday, January 24th 2018, 12:05pm

No.
It's better to be silent and be thought a fool than to speak and remove all doubt. What's even better is to weaponize your words to destroy anyone who dares challenge you.

Wednesday, January 24th 2018, 1:01pm

I have never done BoV and maybe never will but I heard off someone that if you buy the actual scrolls for cheap while you have BoV rep, you still get to use them if you switch to BoE.
Seems silly that the magic here doesn't apply to that rule...