You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Legend: Legacy of the Dragons Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Friday, January 26th 2018, 1:45am

pet button

hi,

can you add a call/ dismiss pet button?

so i dont have to open backpack ---> pet to call/ dismiss pets

if adding a drop down to select pet would be best

many tks :yes:
hi let's meet in game and have some fun :]
please use Font size > 10 for better reading

Friday, January 26th 2018, 1:47am

+1

Friday, January 26th 2018, 2:03am

Good news, it's in the working on RU server :) Don't know when will be finally added tho :D

Friday, January 26th 2018, 6:57am

Good news, it's in the working on RU server :) Don't know when will be finally added tho :D

like riddle said, this is something the RU community has been asking for years, but still in development, so maybe keep your fingers crossed we will see it soon :)

:king:
what is the definition of insanity? :glance:

Friday, January 26th 2018, 10:11am

+1 :beer:
Don't be jelous of others, try to care about yours, only after that you will understand what you really have. P.S. Is very very very hard :cry: but i will try my best :peace: :beer:

Lisad [20] 

EX Community Manager

Friday, January 26th 2018, 12:35pm

If it will be released on the Russian server, then it's definetly going to appear on our servers aswell. Nevertheless, I have passed your feedback over to our developers, thank you.
Regards,
Lisad | Community Manager

Saturday, January 27th 2018, 7:59am

If it will be released on the Russian server, then it's definetly going to appear on our servers aswell. Nevertheless, I have passed your feedback over to our developers, thank you.

ok thanks as well
hi let's meet in game and have some fun :]
please use Font size > 10 for better reading