You are not logged in.

• "-Fallen-" started this thread

Friday, January 26th 2018, 12:02pm

Green Drops

Well,what can i say i already know the green drops depends on your luck,but come on if i havent got any green drop for 2 months it just seems like they dont exist anymore am i here only one that faces that or other ppl cant get stuff too ? :no:
I don't have no fear of death. My only fear is coming back reincarnated.

Friday, January 26th 2018, 12:35pm

In last 4-5 months...all I've dropped was, watch out...2 green quiver, which is pretty much nothing

• "-Cahal-" has been banned

Friday, January 26th 2018, 12:56pm

If you mean by green items such as Unicorn Boots or something, good effing luck, buddy.

the drops for some mobs like Dugrkhargs/Bears are too high, higher than Snoop Dogg, but for some others like Gargoyles, it's too low.

During the time I have been Level 8-9 I have only received about 5-10 drops for the almost 150 hours of raging.
It's better to be silent and be thought a fool than to speak and remove all doubt. What's even better is to weaponize your words to destroy anyone who dares challenge you.

Friday, January 26th 2018, 2:32pm

Since you mention Dugrkhargs, Cahal, in ~800 of them killed I got 0 drops. If we're not including 1 rook, yeah that's right.. 1 chess piece.

Just an example... I killed a total of like 2k mobs in 1 month and got no drops what so ever.

Friday, January 26th 2018, 2:44pm

Then I guess the droprate was either changed or you're just not as lucky as I was, I'd get 3 boots drop a day when I hunted naked.
It's better to be silent and be thought a fool than to speak and remove all doubt. What's even better is to weaponize your words to destroy anyone who dares challenge you.

Friday, January 26th 2018, 3:26pm

Oh i see so im not the only one thats gets fucked,well i mean yeah i still get gold from hunting but its cool to get green drop some times :xmasparty:

Friday, January 26th 2018, 4:52pm

well, for me I feel like I get a green armor drop every time I hunt monsters, like, right before leveling up I got like half of mammoth set from mobs.

Friday, January 26th 2018, 5:25pm

Try underwater. I've got 2 pairs of green boots from flaundin rebels in ~400 kills.
I still think it's approx. 1/1000 droprate. Maybe lady luck smiled on me :shuffle:

Friday, January 26th 2018, 6:47pm

Jaffa,actualy good idea i remember doing rainbows on them time ago and drops were pretty good,will have to try killing them again :horse:

Saturday, January 27th 2018, 1:48am

Well,when i was %0 exp lvl 3 i was thinking about getting my green set items from hunting.But in the end when i started to hunt for my cuisses(decrepit skeletons) after 500+ killings.I got nothing :wall: I'm already %60 exp.Wonder if i can get one before lvl 4?

Saturday, January 27th 2018, 12:19pm

Bro the whole set literally costs less than 20 golds, what are you even talking about? Do some quests, hunt, do a few orders and you're good to buy all the items up to level 4.

Sunday, January 28th 2018, 1:05am

Well,what can i say i already know the green drops depends on your luck,but come on if i havent got any green drop for 2 months it just seems like they dont exist anymore am i here only one that faces that or other ppl cant get stuff too ? :no:

LoL some people have gone years without a Green Drop.... I got a Green drop from my Kennles it sold for 40g on the AH.... Don't Cry.....
Just a Thorn in the Heads of all those awesome Humans.. I grow bigger in their heads everyday.. I love them all.. :lol: :lol:

Wednesday, January 31st 2018, 11:08pm

whole lvl 11 without any green armour drops, bows or quivers :lol:

feels like with higher level you get less drops

Thursday, February 1st 2018, 12:01am

Well, I finally dropped a Dark Mountain Knuckleduster, yeah! worthless tank gear