You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Legend: Legacy of the Dragons Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

• "-Fallen-" started this thread

Friday, January 26th 2018, 12:02pm

Green Drops

Well,what can i say i already know the green drops depends on your luck,but come on if i havent got any green drop for 2 months it just seems like they dont exist anymore am i here only one that faces that or other ppl cant get stuff too ? :no:
I don't have no fear of death. My only fear is coming back reincarnated.

Friday, January 26th 2018, 12:35pm

In last 4-5 months...all I've dropped was, watch out...2 green quiver, which is pretty much nothing

• "-Cahal-" has been banned

Friday, January 26th 2018, 12:56pm

If you mean by green items such as Unicorn Boots or something, good effing luck, buddy.

the drops for some mobs like Dugrkhargs/Bears are too high, higher than Snoop Dogg, but for some others like Gargoyles, it's too low.

During the time I have been Level 8-9 I have only received about 5-10 drops for the almost 150 hours of raging.
It's better to be silent and be thought a fool than to speak and remove all doubt. What's even better is to weaponize your words to destroy anyone who dares challenge you.

Friday, January 26th 2018, 2:32pm

Since you mention Dugrkhargs, Cahal, in ~800 of them killed I got 0 drops. If we're not including 1 rook, yeah that's right.. 1 chess piece.

Just an example... I killed a total of like 2k mobs in 1 month and got no drops what so ever.

Friday, January 26th 2018, 2:44pm

Then I guess the droprate was either changed or you're just not as lucky as I was, I'd get 3 boots drop a day when I hunted naked.
It's better to be silent and be thought a fool than to speak and remove all doubt. What's even better is to weaponize your words to destroy anyone who dares challenge you.

Friday, January 26th 2018, 3:26pm

Oh i see so im not the only one thats gets fucked,well i mean yeah i still get gold from hunting but its cool to get green drop some times :xmasparty:

Friday, January 26th 2018, 4:52pm

well, for me I feel like I get a green armor drop every time I hunt monsters, like, right before leveling up I got like half of mammoth set from mobs.

Friday, January 26th 2018, 5:25pm

Try underwater. I've got 2 pairs of green boots from flaundin rebels in ~400 kills.
I still think it's approx. 1/1000 droprate. Maybe lady luck smiled on me :shuffle:

Friday, January 26th 2018, 6:47pm

Jaffa,actualy good idea i remember doing rainbows on them time ago and drops were pretty good,will have to try killing them again :horse:

Saturday, January 27th 2018, 1:48am

Well,when i was %0 exp lvl 3 i was thinking about getting my green set items from hunting.But in the end when i started to hunt for my cuisses(decrepit skeletons) after 500+ killings.I got nothing :wall: I'm already %60 exp.Wonder if i can get one before lvl 4?

Saturday, January 27th 2018, 12:19pm

Bro the whole set literally costs less than 20 golds, what are you even talking about? Do some quests, hunt, do a few orders and you're good to buy all the items up to level 4.

Sunday, January 28th 2018, 1:05am

Well,what can i say i already know the green drops depends on your luck,but come on if i havent got any green drop for 2 months it just seems like they dont exist anymore am i here only one that faces that or other ppl cant get stuff too ? :no:

LoL some people have gone years without a Green Drop.... I got a Green drop from my Kennles it sold for 40g on the AH.... Don't Cry.....
Just a Thorn in the Heads of all those awesome Humans.. I grow bigger in their heads everyday.. I love them all.. :lol: :lol:

Wednesday, January 31st 2018, 11:08pm

whole lvl 11 without any green armour drops, bows or quivers :lol:

feels like with higher level you get less drops

Thursday, February 1st 2018, 12:01am

Well, I finally dropped a Dark Mountain Knuckleduster, yeah! worthless tank gear