You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Legend: Legacy of the Dragons Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Saturday, January 27th 2018, 1:15am

Being a looter,is that really evilish?

Here I am with a weird question.

Being a looter,is that really evilish?

Back in TR(2 years ago) I always played the game as a looter.I attacked phad/hounds/gungls which naked players attacked.At first i wasnt doing it intentionally(to steal their lot,i attacked because i was a noob.Saw they are naked wanted to help.)When they started to say bad things to me i started to make it intentionally.After a while it became a habit.I got my items with loot stealing and kept doing it.I had a lot of fun with that.They kept saying bad things to me,i got lynched by the community I dont even remember how many attack-wraiths i got :lol: In the end it wasnt against the rules.Naked guys were getting their items with this way and rekting us in in-race fights.I always had a pleasure from looting the people and making them angry.Whats wrong with having an advantage over your future enemies?

I dont know if i was evilish,i am evilish but i dont see a bad thing about loot stealing.

And in this server is loot stealing against the game rules? :shuffle:

Saturday, January 27th 2018, 4:42am

Do lott someone you have todo damage, doing damage you get exp, getting exp you level up, when you're level 8 finally you will not be able to loot anyone, but people will still hate you to looting them, so you'll have to quit game, or start new character, and do all the things you said over agaon, and then you're level 8 again, you can't loot anyone... blah-blah-blah... It's vicious circle, so why don't you play normally?

Saturday, January 27th 2018, 11:25am

Let's just say you won't be able to play peacefully once you get to level 5+. Especially when you do it on your own side (human in case of yours). Getting soul lost during your "precious" hunting hours, or rejection from some people and the friends of the person you looted. Duh, you take their things. No matter how the looting things aren't against the rule, you do bad things to them.

But hey, if your a maso who likes the hardcore gameplay lifestyle, keep up the hard work!

Saturday, January 27th 2018, 11:43am

this is what happens to those who steal from their race http://warofdragons.com/user_info.php?nick=-Senxes1-. you can steal as much as you want but you will not be able to play anymore. The real thieves are those who have the first character in the other race and just want to break the balls here. While stealing from the opposing race brings no shame, in my opinion.

Saturday, January 27th 2018, 12:27pm

The act itself is not against game rules so not punishable. but the action itself explains which kind of human are you or what you could become if something bad like that is not punishable :drink: have no more words to say.
Don't be jelous of others, try to care about yours, only after that you will understand what you really have. P.S. Is very very very hard :cry: but i will try my best :peace: :beer:

Saturday, January 27th 2018, 1:12pm

The act itself is not against game rules so not punishable. but the action itself explains which kind of human are you or what you could become if something bad like that is not punishable :drink: have no more words to say.
Oh shet here we go again,worst place in the world rolling heights balla country.

Oh wait that is the wrong one

Here we again is enough i guess :lol:

Saturday, January 27th 2018, 1:52pm

Oh shet here we go again,worst place in the world rolling heights balla country.

Oh wait that is the wrong one

Here we again is enough i guess :lol:

Since i don't even bother my time to waste on making looter know that he can do other stuff easily to get money, and will never waste time for those accounts created to make your "good" move to "weakening" the enemies.

Not my job to teach how people that already know how to play, otherwise i would recomend to read this link : http://warofdragons.com/forum/index.php?…3422#post203422

Is up to persoal decision to be or not to be a looter, and is up to other people to judge, if you don't care, i don't think opinion of anyone would change you.

But, in the end, this is only a game, if you have fun in that way good for you :drink:
Don't be jelous of others, try to care about yours, only after that you will understand what you really have. P.S. Is very very very hard :cry: but i will try my best :peace: :beer:

Saturday, January 27th 2018, 2:11pm

this is what happens to those who steal from their race http://warofdragons.com/user_info.php?nick=-Senxes1-. you can steal as much as you want but you will not be able to play anymore. The real thieves are those who have the first character in the other race and just want to break the balls here. While stealing from the opposing race brings no shame, in my opinion.
actually he also attack magmars intentionally and he lets them take his scalp... but admins dont want to ban him... he's just a masked magmar

Saturday, January 27th 2018, 2:32pm

actually he also attack magmars intentionally and he lets them take his scalp... but admins dont want to ban him... he's just a masked magmar
1127 days trauma...This guy is a legend :beer:

Saturday, January 27th 2018, 3:02pm

At first i wasnt doing it intentionally(to steal their lot,i attacked because i was a noob.Saw they are naked wanted to help.)

gr8 b8 m8. i rel8 str8 appreci8 nd congratul8. i r8 dis b8 an 8/8. plz no h8, i'm str8 ir8. cr8 more cant w8. we shood convers8 i wont ber8, my number is 8888888 ask for N8. no calls l8 or out of st8. if on a d8, ask K8 to loc8. even with a full pl8 i always hav time to communic8 so dont hesit8. dont forget to medit8 and particip8 to allevi8 ur ability to tabul8 the f8. we should meet up m8 and convers8 on how we can cre8 more gr8 b8, im sure everyone would appreci8 no h8. i dont mean to defl8 ur hopes, but itz hard to dict8 where the b8 will rel8 and we may end up with out being appreci8d, im sure u can rel8. we can cre8 b8 like alexander the gr8, stretch posts longer than the nile's str8s. well be the captains of b8 4chan our first m8s the growth r8 will spread to reddit and like reel est8 and be a flow r8 of gr8 b8 like a blind d8 well coll8 meet me upst8 where we can convers8 or ice sk8 or lose w8 infl8 our hot air baloons and fly tail g8. we cood land in kuw8, eat a soup pl8 followed by a dessert pl8 the payment r8 wont be too ir8 and hopefully our currency wont defl8.

Dude, what fresh Hell was this?! It pained me to try and read it! :lol:

Saturday, January 27th 2018, 3:44pm

gr8 b8 m8. i rel8 str8 appreci8 nd congratul8. i r8 dis b8 an 8/8. plz no h8, i'm str8 ir8. cr8 more cant w8. we shood convers8 i wont ber8, my number is 8888888 ask for N8. no calls l8 or out of st8. if on a d8, ask K8 to loc8. even with a full pl8 i always hav time to communic8 so dont hesit8. dont forget to medit8 and particip8 to allevi8 ur ability to tabul8 the f8. we should meet up m8 and convers8 on how we can cre8 more gr8 b8, im sure everyone would appreci8 no h8. i dont mean to defl8 ur hopes, but itz hard to dict8 where the b8 will rel8 and we may end up with out being appreci8d, im sure u can rel8. we can cre8 b8 like alexander the gr8, stretch posts longer than the nile's str8s. well be the captains of b8 4chan our first m8s the growth r8 will spread to reddit and like reel est8 and be a flow r8 of gr8 b8 like a blind d8 well coll8 meet me upst8 where we can convers8 or ice sk8 or lose w8 infl8 our hot air baloons and fly tail g8. we cood land in kuw8, eat a soup pl8 followed by a dessert pl8 the payment r8 wont be too ir8 and hopefully our currency wont defl8.

8/8 would read again

Saturday, January 27th 2018, 5:09pm

Hey, don't blame magmars! :teacher: There are no magmar looters! :lol:

Saturday, January 27th 2018, 6:21pm

-Cahal- you gave me a headache :lol: wtf is this ? 8

Saturday, January 27th 2018, 7:00pm

-Cahal- you gave me a headache wtf is this ? 8

:jump: :yes: :jump:

Sunday, January 28th 2018, 2:53pm

I always had a pleasure from looting the people and making them angry.
It's always been kind of a mystery to me why some people can only thrive on making other people frustrated, I personally couldn't care much less about looters, it's something naked hunters enable themselves but what is this post really about? People telling you what you already know - that its not illegal, that you're just leeching and will never actually make friends in this game or be able to socialize like anyone else?

Maybe you want us to tell you that you are a very very bad evilish boy, so increadibly edgy that we secretly all admire you?

Probably just another beg for validation hoping we'd get angry that you have the audacity of telling us that you're a leech and you get off on others misery, and you know, I don't want you to cry yourself to bed at night because noone has paid any attention to you o: so I'll be the sweet person that gives you what you want, a stupidly long nonsense response to your nonsense post that shows how oh so mad what youre doing is making me!

I'm very mad! you evilish boy :cry: :ghost:

Sunday, January 28th 2018, 4:24pm

That's a great answer .... curses ! i cannot find the smile :cry:
P.S. not quoted the entire answer bcs was too long and kinda spamming too much here :pain:

Sunday, January 28th 2018, 4:46pm

Not that I support looters or anything, but I find it very strange how the whole "I joined the fight because i saw them naked and thought they needed help" thing is always thought to be trolling. Should it really be expected that a legitimately new player would understand the counterintuitive concept that is naked hunting? I think not, personally. How many other games do you really see something like it? :lol:

Sunday, January 28th 2018, 4:55pm

It's always been kind of a mystery to me why some people can only thrive on making other people frustrated, I personally couldn't care much less about looters, it's something naked hunters enable themselves but what is this post really about? People telling you what you already know - that its not illegal, that you're just leeching and will never actually make friends in this game or be able to socialize like anyone else?

Maybe you want us to tell you that you are a very very bad evilish boy, so increadibly edgy that we secretly all admire you?

Probably just another beg for validation hoping we'd get angry that you have the audacity of telling us that you're a leech and you get off on others misery, and you know, I don't want you to cry yourself to bed at night because noone has paid any attention to you o: so I'll be the sweet person that gives you what you want, a stupidly long nonsense response to your nonsense post that shows how oh so mad what youre doing is making me!

You are thinking way too much.You should just become a story-writer lmao :thumbup:

Sunday, January 28th 2018, 5:19pm

2 years ago in a long forgotten server, a legend was circulating the pubs and mainchats of faeo.

Mysterious events that have been transpiring around the murky wild forest... a being lurking in the dark, waiting for unguarded nudists that were following the traditions of "naked hunting", hoping to maybe one day earn enough money to finally buy some clothing and move on from this wretched way of living.

Everyone knew the dangers, but their situation didn't allow them to rage like other people of their level, they knew that leveling up undergeared would pose a great risk to their reputations which they valued higher than anything else in their existance.

Some stories say that you first hear the bushes rustle, you feel a warm yet very uncomfortable breath flow over your shoulder, but once you notice the first signs of the upcoming disaster its already too late...
You turn around, seeing another being- clothed in leather, big club in hand, drool running down his chin while it stares at the strongly wounded bear you were just about to kill.
You struggle, punshing the bear with you bare fists and body, hoping that somehow you could out damage the enraged troll but alas there is no way out anymore... he has taken your trophy, your dignity and your faith in humanity... you beg him to stop as he keeps coming back for more, you just cant take this anymore but he just laughs at your face... "lol rofl xd xd asds" as you sink to the ground, staring at your pkhaad amulet... asking yourself if this is really the life you want to live...

Many hunters have been broken this way, broken beyond repair- they thought naked hunting is as low as they could fall but sadly, the legendary Kaimei has shown them, that there is no end to the bottomless pit of despair. That you can always fall lower...

The end? Will it ever end...?

Monday, January 29th 2018, 1:17am

Posts here are so edgy I cut myself reading..