You are not logged in.

Saturday, January 27th 2018, 10:45pm

Artful items

Have a problem) How i understood we still not have this upgrate)
need chenge from Artful Chrome Helmet to Artful Jaguar Helmet
shadow dont have this dialog!!!

• "-Cahal-" has been banned

Sunday, January 28th 2018, 10:22am

I don't know what the problem is but...

To be able to trade for example Artful North Wind Helmet for Artful Jaguar Helmet, you should talk to the Gnome Spirit, not The Shadow.
It's better to be silent and be thought a fool than to speak and remove all doubt. What's even better is to weaponize your words to destroy anyone who dares challenge you.

Sunday, January 28th 2018, 10:27am

yep this right ) but for me situation need shadow dialog

Sunday, January 28th 2018, 10:31am

need lighting for Artful Chrome Helme ( http://warofdragons.com/artifact_info.php?artikul_id=4288 ) after it be Artful Jaguar Helmet ( http://warofdragons.com/artifact_info.php?artikul_id=6751 ) ( for rank Hero)

Sunday, January 28th 2018, 10:33am

and now i dont know what me do , wait many time for upgrate ?)

Sunday, January 28th 2018, 10:39am

When i talk to him he tells me this Artful Jaguar Helmet I will give in exchange for this set: Artful Chrome Helmet (01 pcs) and Scarlet Shining Fragment (194 pcs).

Could you please try this:

I would like to Illuminate Artful Warrior Armor --> I have the Chrome Armor Wargear --> I would like to Illuminate Artful Chrome Helmet and Receive Artful Jaguar Helmet.

Oh but if the option is not working, then yes, there's definitely something wrong because I checked for other sets as well and there's even an illuminating option for level 20 helmet.
It's better to be silent and be thought a fool than to speak and remove all doubt. What's even better is to weaponize your words to destroy anyone who dares challenge you.

Sunday, January 28th 2018, 12:07pm

ok thank , be try

Sunday, January 28th 2018, 12:37pm

Good luck. :beer: