You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Legend: Legacy of the Dragons Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Monday, January 29th 2018, 6:59pm

Dungeon of the FORGOTTEN Heroes REPUTATION

Any news about it? http://warofdragons.com/info/library/ind…?obj=cat&id=248

It's 6 months we don't see it: http://warofdragons.com/info/news/index.php?show=news&id=2475

Forgotten Reputation would probably be more appropriate)

Monday, January 29th 2018, 7:15pm

Missing some rep raiting from this rep :(

Monday, January 29th 2018, 7:56pm

+1 Time to turn it on on some weekend

Monday, January 29th 2018, 8:36pm

In my oppinion it was a bad event. Killed all battlefields (they were already problematic) and taught many people to be lazy by offering too much and too easy valour. If it will come in the future, valour rewards should be changed.

• "-Cahal-" has been banned

Monday, January 29th 2018, 9:10pm

In my oppinion it was a bad event. Killed all battlefields (they were already problematic) and taught many people to be lazy by offering too much and too easy valour. If it will come in the future, valour rewards should be changed.
Exactly. Please do not bring it back if it will still have that outrageous valor without any xp. If possible, remove any valor gained and turn it into reputation-only battlefield.
It's better to be silent and be thought a fool than to speak and remove all doubt. What's even better is to weaponize your words to destroy anyone who dares challenge you.

Monday, January 29th 2018, 9:24pm

People who have this rep can buy very strong blessing, and others can't even get rep. Here's imbalance.

Rep should be either removed from all who have it, or let others get it too.

Monday, January 29th 2018, 9:25pm

When there is valour event like tallars usually most of the other BFs than tallars are dead, coz ppl go to tallars mostly, when there is chaotic event ppl go less to other bfs coz they go chaotic, when there is gb event they go do GB, it's quite normal that people go and do what's advertised and at the exact moment do that. But then everything gets back to normal.
There is not and there was not any difference in that with dungeons weekend, as soon as it was gone stuff was going back to normal. Having it every 3-4 months wouldn't harm at all, coz most people wouldn't have the patience to wait and would do the BFs in between.
And those who wait for such stuff don't go to BFs anyway, even now coz it's not worth for them without event. I know people not doing any BF waiting for crossed swords only for example.

The idea with dungeons was good and I agree it can be improved, but deleting the event after giving some the adventage in reputation and putting our hopes up that something new is here, something that EVEN RU DOES NOT HAVE really sucks.

It had great potential and still has.

Monday, January 29th 2018, 10:53pm

Battlefields are already dead, please do NOT bring this dungeons of forgotten heroes event...NOOOO...

Every player then just wait for it, pays 1 gold per instances and get valor...it literally kills whatever little bit of battlefieds is left. This was a horrible event. Completely stupid on top of it. :woody:

Monday, January 29th 2018, 11:39pm

Battlefields are already dead, please do NOT bring this dungeons of forgotten heroes event...NOOOO...

Every player then just wait for it, pays 1 gold per instances and get valor...it literally kills whatever little bit of battlefieds is left. This was a horrible event. Completely stupid on top of it. :woody:

If something is dead, it can't be more dead :P

Tuesday, January 30th 2018, 8:00am

I do not think battle of forgotten heroes should be brought back either and if those badges really gave rep rating then the that should be removed... poorly thought instance with a very short lifespan on this server, just another pile of paper thrown out toward the recycle bin of history.
Evolution cannot avoid bringing intelligent life ultimately to an awareness of one thing above all else and that one thing is futility.

Tuesday, January 30th 2018, 9:53am

A moba like arena is already a bad thing in a mmorpg, and plus the bf doesnt have any connection with the game itself, is just a really cheap way to make valor if you win or lose 1h if you dont win.
Again, i think what makes bf dead is still people's attitude, not the bf itself, but still my opinion. :angel:
Anyway, if they decide to put that i ll stay in fishing point for another 2 days in the weekend :wizard:
Don't be jelous of others, try to care about yours, only after that you will understand what you really have. P.S. Is very very very hard :cry: but i will try my best :peace: :beer:

Wednesday, January 31st 2018, 3:46pm

A moba like arena is already a bad thing in a mmorpg, and plus the bf doesnt have any connection with the game itself, is just a really cheap way to make valor if you win or lose 1h if you dont win.
Again, i think what makes bf dead is still people's attitude, not the bf itself, but still my opinion. :angel:
Anyway, if they decide to put that i ll stay in fishing point for another 2 days in the weekend :wizard:

Agreed, time to abolish meridian vaults :peace:

Wednesday, January 31st 2018, 4:05pm

Says a person with green rep of Dungeons who got his bow without need to improve vision rep or some other harder rep :P

What about removing valour from Dungeons? Leaving only glory for example? ^^

Wednesday, January 31st 2018, 4:12pm

Rather have vaults abolished than anything else, that BF is usless and soley relys on luck, high lvls or any lvl for that matter could go to BF more often but thatll never happen, most people wont go because either 1 afriad to break armor for whatever reason...really dumb that excuse is i think, 2 because everyone thinks you need 20 buffs to do anything like mags do everytime a tallar event rolls around...tallar is about speed or fights win/lose doesnt matter there. Or 3rd BF's start happening and people just plain give up or do something else and que dies, BF is suppose to be something fun for evryone and a way for people to test their characters against each other but noo never gets to happen for reason i just dont understand.. when i first started this game i loved BF always in BF que trying to fight everyone win or lose i didnt care because either way u still gain valor, seems like some of these events like some people say have made lil panzies out of some of you players, wish something would change in some form to allow BF's to be more active and i congratulate admins for doing all they can to cater to all the whiny people of this game, by making so many different forms of BF, but now its come to the point where no matter what you do no one is every happy, someone will always want an easier BF or easier game, which ruins game for people like me who simply want to PVP because that brings joy to game for me, not hunting and fighting some dumb computer...anyone can do that crap...anyways just rambling now..just my thought game has been sucking for atleast 2 years now.

Wednesday, January 31st 2018, 5:17pm

Says a person with green rep of Dungeons who got his bow without need to improve vision rep or some other harder rep :P

What about removing valour from Dungeons? Leaving only glory for example? ^^

lol idgaf about dungeons. just hate vaults

Wednesday, January 31st 2018, 5:19pm

purple bow has been absolutely usleass anyways since the 10x better red bow is available every month

Wednesday, January 31st 2018, 7:55pm

+1...hate this instance as well. By creating these instance like forgotten or meridians, they changed this game. No armor, no buffs, you just pay gold and you can fights, it's ridiculous.

Thursday, February 1st 2018, 3:47pm

Many of you probably missed the point of this thread.
There's a reputation that counts for the Reputation Rating and nobody can raise it.
It's NOT an EVENT, as many people called it, it's a REPUTATION.
The problem is not if it kills the other battlefileds or not, if it is connected to the game or not.
Who cares if you love or hate it. I have my opinion too)
The point is that a new reputation was introduced and just after forgotten.
I'd like to know what admins will do with it.
Lisad, can you hear me?)

Thursday, February 1st 2018, 4:35pm

There's a reputation that counts for the Reputation Rating and nobody can raise it.
The problem is not if it kills the other battlefileds or not, if it is connected to the game or not.
Lisad, can you hear me?)

I'm actually surprised as how many skipped that part also but i would be interested to hear your point of view... you're very quiet I must say :D come on, share with us your own thoughts
Evolution cannot avoid bringing intelligent life ultimately to an awareness of one thing above all else and that one thing is futility.

Thursday, February 1st 2018, 9:14pm

Lisad, can you hear me?)

I'm actually surprised as how many skipped that part also but i would be interested to hear your point of view... you're very quiet I must say :D come on, share with us your own thoughts

All right, here we go)
From my point of view the COMMON THREAD of this game should be: work on your character, raise your reputations, and test your strength in the battlefields, using all you have to win.
But the updates brought so many things that in every level there are people that kill the que just queing.
Doesn't matter how much you buff, how much money you spend or which tactic you use. You will lose anyway.
Only masochists don't give up)
So, who/what killed or is still killing the battlefields?
For me the answer is the game itself.
This is a game, sometimes we forget it; and we all play games to have fun.
Personally I enjoy every pvp fight I win. But also all the fights I lose but I had the chance to challenge for a win.
This is the HEART of the MATTER in my opinion.
The CHANCE to CHALLENGE. Remove it from a battlefield and you kill the battlefield.
At first developers tried to solve the problem with equals. The idea wasn't that bad. You had to work on your character to have some advantages (tablets/talents). But a strong group of people was still able to win almost every single battlefield, killing the que once again.
Then meridian vaults came. Reputations and ranks are still giving advantages, and races are mixed. I personally love them, although I'd remove the possibility to stun (the luck component of the fight should be restricted to the dodge/block/critic chance). But I also must admit that I miss the team work and tactics of the old battlefields.
Dungeons of forgotten heros broke the common thread I spoke about at the beginning of this post.
You don't need to work on anything. Pay and play. Everybody is equal.
For this reason I think we shouldn't get any valour there.
Said this, I like the idea of a different reputation, based on pvp, with mixed races and levels.
That's what I think)