You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Legend: Legacy of the Dragons Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Monday, February 5th 2018, 9:52am

Recurring Quests

I would like to talk about the Recurring annoyance of quests, i'm talking about the ones that have 24h recurrance and so on, not only those. Wouldn't it be better if they'd be 23h30min or 23h alltogether? because the 24 doesnt really work, if i want to give in at 7am the first hey, the second day that becomes 7:03, and the next day more, and more. Wouldnt it be great to give in for resources every morning at 7?
Same to oathers, and it sometimes ends up to be only be able to acces the quest only the next day, since the recurrance goes too far and therefore messing with one's plan.
This may not mean much, but could improve the overall experience in the game just a little.

• "-Cahal-" has been banned

Monday, February 5th 2018, 12:22pm

Well, as for Aladeya and Dragon reps, it'll just change 1 min every day if you make it on time. In total you'll just start handing in resources at 7 am and end up giving the last one at 8 am, not much changes for you, if it's so vital you could just wait for next day or next time you can hand them in, it's not that big of a deal.
For other quests excluding daily city charter ones, yeah, it's a little bit annoying. Then again i can't think of some other recurring quests for your level as you didn't start weekly merchant mark quests.
It's better to be silent and be thought a fool than to speak and remove all doubt. What's even better is to weaponize your words to destroy anyone who dares challenge you.

Tuesday, February 6th 2018, 7:10am

It might not be a big deal if you can have acces all the time to the game, but as my sleeping schedule widens over a period of time, that 1-2 minutes can postpone the quest to later the day and therefore slow my advance.
But trully it would be a nice addition, i hate to postpone anything. :)

Tuesday, February 6th 2018, 9:39am

You're literally talking about postponing stuff because it's 1 minute later than the day before, 60 seconds. For this to be able to cause anything to you, you should already have stayed awake past your sleeping schedule since it's only one minute, not a whole hour a day. I'm not sure if I should be mad or just burst in laughter since it doesn't "slow down" your or anyone else's advance. It's up to you to have control over your body, if you still don't, then I'm sorry for you, buddy. As I said, you could either do it some other time in the same day or do it the next day. The whole reputation takes 60 days to get to purple if you can make it in time and give resources every day, it's not like it's the fastest one.

Cheers.
It's better to be silent and be thought a fool than to speak and remove all doubt. What's even better is to weaponize your words to destroy anyone who dares challenge you.

Tuesday, February 6th 2018, 11:58am

Yes, i talk about postponing stuff because of that 1 minute which often turns to five and before you know it, it turns into an hour, but thats my way of organizing stuff, sorry if that's a bother to you. This, after all, is a suggestion, i didn't really care if it didnt apply to you specifically. What i said is that it would be a fine addition by my thoughts. Sure, it doesnt affect the gameplay in a radical way, but small changes can go a long way .well:. But man, if that ideea doesnt apply to you, doesn't mean it isn't reasonable to point it out.

Tuesday, February 6th 2018, 12:25pm

it would be better is seasonal quests where on a daily reset not 24 hour, as some of them can involve alot of hunting/picking/ superbuings etc that can take quite a long time to do, thus meaning alot of people miss a turn in and they only run a few days.

Tuesday, February 6th 2018, 1:39pm

I never said it didn't apply to me. If you want my honest opinion, it'd actually apply to me. Hell, I'd like it if the altars took resources after 00:00 instead of making people wait 24 hours. All I'm telling you is that this suggestion doesn't make sense as it's not about the game automatically taking the minute you finished the quest, then making it available in 24 hours and 1 minutes, it only quote becomes 5 minutes before you know it unquote because you can't just manage to go there and give your resources in time. Therefore there is no problem at all. For you it won't change anything if it's 23 hours or even 15 hours since there'll always be a reason to postpone stuff.

tl;dr
I'm sorry but your decisions cause the problem here, not the game itself, buddy.
So yeah it's actually ok this way.

Tuesday, February 6th 2018, 2:21pm

I agree with both vasy and deathwish - I missed quests a lot because of that 24hrs-period, so if a change to 23hrs is not possible, why not change to once a day?
I remember that in the past all respective quests where on 24hrs, and now some have changed to once per day, why not do it for all?

@cahal - if you basically agree, why do you say anything against it? And sure, it is always the problem of the player, never the one of the game - if the game does not want to have (happy) players, I mean :rabbit:

Tuesday, February 6th 2018, 2:52pm

Do I really have to spell it out?

hint(s):

-Wasting time
-Asking for something which won't benefit anyone at all

You can figure the rest of it out yourself, i hope.

Also, why do you think i shouldn't say anything against it? Just because I agree with something does not mean it can't be criticised.

Tuesday, February 6th 2018, 4:17pm

Now everybody sees that you can't spell, nicely done

Tuesday, February 6th 2018, 4:33pm

@vasy :hi: you have been playing 3 year(s) 4 month(s) 20 day(s)

no lets consider you loose everyday 1min on daily quests, you will have lost over the last 3 years lost 20 hours so far?
on 5 min per day you will loose 100hours?
and lets consider its really bad and you loose 1 hour everyday, you loose over 3 years 50 days...

not very convincing stats to change?

:king:
what is the definition of insanity? :glance:

Tuesday, February 6th 2018, 7:04pm

Now everybody knows you're too illiterate to read and understand 1 line below, well done.

Tuesday, February 6th 2018, 8:03pm

Hmm... I am sorry i thought the topics in this section was about ideas, not about how much time i spend online or when i spend it. Bash or contradict, but don't, please don't try to say that the ideea is not good just because you have a little antipathy against it. if you agree with it, but with a twist, say the twist and that's it. Against it? do tell why it would be a detriment to the comunity.
Why even bother to say an ideea here if all of you are going to become "the advocate". My bad for trying, not gonna make that mistake again :music: .

Friday, February 9th 2018, 9:09pm

Personally think it could be better to have implemented the server hour refresh, once server time reaches 00:00 the daily quests should refresh(even i think is not 00:00 but nvm, is just to get the idea)
@vasy remember that who is against the idea alway have higher voice, if many are against the idea, do not mean that the idea is bad.(P.S. any idea have pro and negative effects, you just have to see that the idea have more pro than negative effects)
But in the end at least you can say : i tried :angel: :beer:
And in the end, if dev see this(who knows, maybe, maybe not, may the luck be with you :king:) and got implemented?
Just dont come out with some strange advices :lol:
Don't be jelous of others, try to care about yours, only after that you will understand what you really have. P.S. Is very very very hard :cry: but i will try my best :peace: :beer:

Sunday, February 11th 2018, 2:03pm

now that we're on the topic of server refresh times, anyone has any idea as to why things like monkey statue refresh at 01:00 instead of 00:00? it's not like it's a transcendental problem, but it sure is annoying as hell

Sunday, February 11th 2018, 4:47pm

Was probably just to mix things up. Or to give us more time to use it one more time before its 01:00