You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Legend: Legacy of the Dragons Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Thursday, February 8th 2018, 5:21am

Orcale quest

hi,

could you please, make Oracle quest like killing mobs or hand in stuff even with 1 pc would count as 1 energy for clan and reward clan tokens, so everybody in clans would be able to contribute bit by bit :stronger:

many thanks :yes:
hi let's meet in game and have some fun :]
please use Font size > 10 for better reading

Thursday, February 8th 2018, 8:20am

as long as your clan leader picks one suitable for the clan, everyone can contribute and get tokens, no need to make it so people who cant be bothered to do it can pretend they trying

Thursday, February 8th 2018, 11:56am

can pretend trying

um... right i'm not clan leader, haven't seen many as such maybe i should've realize it huh :thumbdown: .... .well:

but if ppl can contribute a bit it's better,

definitely, ey? :stronger:
--------
forum is fun and benefiting with lots of info

Thursday, February 8th 2018, 11:58am

--------

Thursday, February 8th 2018, 2:54pm

I would rather advice that they implement it, that anyone can choose his own from the possible clan quests.
Not only 1 general clan quest, since many times leader had the problem to decide : go for lvl 10 mobs or lvl 5 gungls or other resourse.
This way i think will give more possibility also to non hunters to compensate, since many times there are also resourse giving clan quests. :beer:
Is just my opinion here ofc. :angel:
Don't be jelous of others, try to care about yours, only after that you will understand what you really have. P.S. Is very very very hard :cry: but i will try my best :peace: :beer:

Thursday, February 8th 2018, 3:01pm

lvl 3-4 can currently do clan quests that involve hunting, if everyone could pick their own, they couldnt go to citadel to pick it up, so they couldnt do any

Thursday, February 8th 2018, 3:35pm

lvl 3-4 can currently do clan quests that involve hunting, if everyone could pick their own, they couldnt go to citadel to pick it up, so they couldnt do any

hmm, right,

then add option to do clan Oracle quest in groups regarding level... :xmasparty:
--------

Thursday, February 8th 2018, 3:58pm

why, its a clan quest, high lvls help low lvls, low lvls can group, work as a clan, and everyone can get things done, its a clan quest, to encourage clans to work together, besides, the game takes 10g everytime a clan leader decides the choices arnt suitable for there clan, they pay to change the options, you think clan leaders need to select by lvl group, possibly paying upto 50g if they dont like any options for their clan lvl groups

Thursday, February 8th 2018, 4:36pm

Handing in resources would defeatt he point of clan quests, you can just buy whatever is needed from auction or have 1 person pick it for everyone in clan

Friday, February 9th 2018, 8:10am

Handing in resources would defeatt he point of clan quests, you can just buy whatever is needed from auction or have 1 person pick it for everyone in clan

yes but who will do that... .well:
--------

Friday, February 9th 2018, 8:11am

why, its a clan quest, high lvls help low lvls, low lvls can group, work as a clan, and everyone can get things done, its a clan quest, to encourage clans to work together, besides, the game takes 10g everytime a clan leader decides the choices arnt suitable for there clan, they pay to change the options, you think clan leaders need to select by lvl group, possibly paying upto 50g if they dont like any options for their clan lvl groups

why take g?

anyways, hope clan Oracle quest could change bit :yes:
--------