You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Legend: Legacy of the Dragons Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Saturday, February 10th 2018, 6:25pm

seasonal event and meridian

[February - Awakening of Feeling!] Love not War
Добрая фея Тиндолин не переносит вида сражений и кровопролития! Как огорчается крылатая кудесница, когда обитатели Фэо враждуют между собой, испытывают ненависть друг к другу, желают смерти своим недругам. Маленькая волшебница предлагает вам одержать победу в состязаниях Полуденных сводов, во имя любви...

Current goal: Win for the sake of love in the meridian vaults. return to Tindoline at the City Fair

Won 2 times now and .... nothing to tendoline ... maybe some subtility in russian text?

Saturday, February 10th 2018, 6:33pm

looks like i should have Beating Heart Perfumethat in my bp, but i haven't
http://warofdragons.com/artifact_info.php?artikul_id=16308

Sunday, February 11th 2018, 1:24am

i even resigned the quest and retook it, still not getting Beating Heart Perfume in BP :thumbdown:
I will flay the skin from your flesh and the flesh from your bones and scrape your bones dry.
And still you will not have suffered enough

:evil:

Sunday, February 11th 2018, 7:48am

mentor site says you have to use the perfume in the battlefield then win the match, only then you will receive the quest item.
not sure if it works like this or not, since never bothered to do that quest.
Don't be jelous of others, try to care about yours, only after that you will understand what you really have. P.S. Is very very very hard :cry: but i will try my best :peace: :beer:

Sunday, February 11th 2018, 11:48am

Dahna and Hatred both said they dont have the purfume in pack to use.

P.S I also dont have iit

Sunday, February 11th 2018, 12:10pm

12:08 You have begun the quest [February - Awakening of Feeling!] Love not War. Good luck!
12:08 Received: Beating Heart Perfume 1 pcs.
and i got it in the quest section, so maybe a bug, who knows :splinter:
Don't be jelous of others, try to care about yours, only after that you will understand what you really have. P.S. Is very very very hard :cry: but i will try my best :peace: :beer:

Sunday, February 11th 2018, 12:40pm

You're lvl 7 and don't go in meridian, can't compare.

Tuesday, February 13th 2018, 12:14pm

12:13 Received: Compensation Chest 1 pcs.
12:13 You were victorious in the name of love!
12:13 You have completed the quest [February - Awakening of Feeling!] Love not War.
I will flay the skin from your flesh and the flesh from your bones and scrape your bones dry.
And still you will not have suffered enough

:evil: