You are not logged in.

Monday, February 12th 2018, 12:07pm

Battlefield

can admins please fix Battlefields its not fair that its 1-3 in temple i was in line for temple it stared i giess 2 other did not confirm but i am still qued and wont send anyone eles a confirm fix this it happens in cc temple and in arnea
_ENYO_ has attached the following file:
  • 0010.jpg (120.06 kB - 135 times downloaded - latest: Oct 14th 2018, 10:40am)

Monday, February 12th 2018, 3:20pm

:clap: hey you got 2 spheres even when you were 3 vs 1
what is the definition of insanity? :glance:

Monday, February 12th 2018, 3:27pm

Lol BK you should read again what she said, she was in queue and didn't get in the temple coz she didn't get confirm even tho it was 3 vs 1 lol

Monday, February 12th 2018, 4:05pm

maybe was group problem, happened once that someone had group so other could not participate into the temple in any way.
otherwise could be the bug that happened few times when lvl 7-8 cc started, someone was missing and we were like 7 human in quee but no one could manage to join, for unknown reasons :grr:
Don't be jelous of others, try to care about yours, only after that you will understand what you really have. P.S. Is very very very hard :cry: but i will try my best :peace: :beer:

Monday, February 12th 2018, 4:16pm

maybe was group problem, happened once that someone had group so other could not participate into the temple in any way.
otherwise could be the bug that happened few times when lvl 7-8 cc started, someone was missing and we were like 7 human in quee but no one could manage to join, for unknown reasons :grr:

:lol: my bad sometimes I over look the important stuff

Monday, February 12th 2018, 4:17pm

and I quoted wrong 8|

back to topic, yeah players could have been in group and didnt disband leading to no one able to que.

Monday, February 12th 2018, 4:43pm

idk there are few issues with BF queues and stats...
I'd propose making BF not start when not enough people confirm, just like tallars have

I mean Arena already works like that, but temple and CC doesn't, and there are many ways people actually abuse it, they make account on diff server and queue up and bf start and they don't confirm.

CC should start with at least 6 players on each team and not with 3 or 4 players in one team, it ruins the whole concept
Temple should start with at least 2 players on each team and not with 1, coz we know how it ends...

And then most people have to wait really long time to get confirm to get in already started BF, and that has nothing to do with group, there is some kind of bug, and I am not sure how it works, but sometimes even when you are waiting in queue and ppl inside have no group you don't get in untill someone else queue with you.
Happened to me that we only got confirm to join already started BF when more than 1 person was in queue which was weird..

Tuesday, February 13th 2018, 7:15am

Just last Sunday, a lvl7-8 CC started, full 9 mags, 6 humans. Mags looked too yummy and irresistible, so a clannie and I grouped and queued when it was Magmars: 0 / Humans: 0

We waited, and waited, and waited, and waited, and waited, and... you get my drift.

So happen one of the humans was an alliance buddy, so I prv-ed him and told him to ask all other humans in CC to disband group so that others can join. He did, and any and all in group disbanded.

Then we waited, and waited, and waited, and waited, and... yea you must be getting annoyed.

Confirmation popped up 1 hour later after we queued. We joined anyway and it was 300+ points VS 0, and CC ended with us humans losing by slightly less than 50 points, but not like it bothered me or clannie.

Ok all those are pretty irrelevant and the only issue is how queue/confirmation/and getting into BFs are set up, which is... buggy? :shuffle: :shuffle:

Thursday, February 15th 2018, 8:34pm

Yes, it was always this way >> groups get in Temple, Arena and CC first, then ones who have no group. Want to have all 3 players in Temple for 100% - make a group, cuz with no group you always risk to have not enough players on your side, or have have a noob who knows nothing about BF, or too weak player.

Sunday, February 18th 2018, 10:20pm

something tells me all those know-it-alls who claim that it's because people have parties that don't disband, especially mentors, are just full of hot air. :sleep:

J

Confirmation popped up 1 hour later after we queued.

it sounds more like the game is counting all those that didn't confirm as inside, and it runs out when their timer for not confirming battlefield entry runs out - which is 1h. I've been in CC's before, where people were swearing up and down that none of them are in any parties, and any and all players were still blocked from joining. .well:
You do not quit playing computer games because youre old, you get old because you quit playing.