You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Legend: Legacy of the Dragons Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Wednesday, February 14th 2018, 3:55pm

Valentine: The vote is closed!

Which proposal do you think is the best?

A total of 333 Votes have been submitted.

25%

_Morgana_ (82)

23%

-TheRiddle- (77)

23%

-PrincessZia- (75)

7%

-Fallen- (24)

6%

_Kenshiro_ (20)

5%

Imcsteele (15)

4%

avilio (13)

3%

liam321 (11)

3%

_-TheWarrior-_ (10)

2%

zAquisgran (6)

Here are our finalists. We wish good luck to all of them. But please all keep in mind chat rules for advertising your entry. If you violate chat rules in your campaign for voters you might get disqualified.

Finalist:
avilio
liam321
-Fallen-
_Morgana_
_-TheWarrior-_
-TheRiddle-
_Kenshiro_
zAquisgran
Imcsteele
-PrincessZia-

This Poll will be closed on 16th of February 2018 at 15h00 Server time. Winners will get rewarded during the following days.

This post has been edited 4 times, last edit by "Aixlinn" (Feb 20th 2018, 6:45pm)

Thursday, February 15th 2018, 1:29pm

for people who dont know... if u click the names on the list u can read the stories they contributed with. :rose:

Friday, February 16th 2018, 5:53pm

I would like to give a virtual hug to all those who voted my story and thank you all.
Then I would like to make a suggestion for the future when there will be similar events that require polls, ie that the vote is given by neutral people like guardians or the same administrators or who decided what story should go ahead in the competition. because unfortunately not everyone can rely on strong alliances or go all day around feo to beg votes or maybe even hope this was not the case with multi-players who voted.
In this way there would be more transparency in enhancing the fantasy of writing and equal opportunity for everyone ..

Friday, February 16th 2018, 7:56pm

Kenshiro, thats a bad idea. If guards voted for winners, people would say its rigged whenever someone close to a guard in some way would win, even if he was objectively the best.

Friday, February 16th 2018, 8:29pm

Assuming that all the guards should do everything to respect the rules, in my previous post as well as talking about the guards I also referred to the same administrators or those who have chosen the ten stories for the final because if everything remains so a level 3 that for example, he played a little, even if he wrote the most beautiful poem he could never win, if you vote for friends of friends.

Monday, February 19th 2018, 10:48am

All rewards have been handed out.

Once again, congrats to all winners and stay tuned for the next event in March!

Monday, February 19th 2018, 1:12pm

I thank you that you have read my reflections, so I imagine that the mode of voting will always be the same the next time, so it is better to skip it if there is no equal opportunity to win