You are not logged in.

Saturday, February 17th 2018, 11:37am

İtems drop

Hi guys, I wanna to talk about items drop. I am 2 months search unicorn swords, boot and chainmail for shadow everyday i make app and when i remember i check auction per day 7-8 times and i still cant find. My friends its same search hammer, other search for purple rune green items ws ws. there are famine green item. Im think have other players too same problem, i wanna to admins a request pls little items drop raise and solved green items problem.
I didn’t change, I just woke up.

Saturday, February 17th 2018, 11:39am

a friend for purple rune buy a blue items 18g and buy green item 25g like a joke :D
I didn’t change, I just woke up.

• "-Cahal-" has been banned

Saturday, February 17th 2018, 12:03pm

Would be great if item drops were made more often/probable. Right now all we get is elixirs and if we're lucky, some caskets/chests.
It's better to be silent and be thought a fool than to speak and remove all doubt. What's even better is to weaponize your words to destroy anyone who dares challenge you.

Sunday, February 18th 2018, 11:35am

True and if you get drop its heavyweight one or there are monsters that drop 6-7lvl and you get 6lvl green drop
I don't have no fear of death. My only fear is coming back reincarnated.

Tuesday, February 20th 2018, 6:22am

I have had green items from my wand several times these are the last ones... THough they are useless to me since I all ready paid Gold out for them....
http://warofdragons.com/artifact_info.php?artikul_id=2661 http://warofdragons.com/artifact_info.php?artikul_id=1178 From my wand
Just a Thorn in the Heads of all those awesome Humans.. I grow bigger in their heads everyday.. I love them all.. :lol: :lol:

Tuesday, February 20th 2018, 9:03pm

+1 it would be nice if ppl would post their drops here, maybe easier way to find a buyer for them - i mean from green armors and weaps and other interesting stuff - no gray rings and wanderers belts :lol:

Thursday, February 22nd 2018, 9:05am

i for one am in full agreement with this < the program has been adjusted to death & drops for items are total BS now << the bestiary we live by in our "library" is a total lie.
anything of value seems to have just gone obsolete now while hunting.

this kills professions let alone player advancement & growth

FIX IT < simply put

this has been an issue for 5 of my 7 years in game

:P ty for you time enjoy your coffee / weed / smoke etc & have a good day :gift:
:beer: if its beer-30, whiskey-time, or wine time :wink: best pour spare glass :sneak: im on my way :dance::drink:kiss2:

Tuesday, February 27th 2018, 3:37pm

used to get plenty of drops per level but now its plenty of levels per drop

Tuesday, February 27th 2018, 4:07pm

If it's so hard to get green items for your shadow, why don't you get blue items instead? Blue is easy to get, and is not much higher.

Sunday, May 13th 2018, 5:41am

100% agree like 7k Orcs Squeletons Killed and only green drop was a bow.. come on 1/7000 chance ?
Green drops need to be raised. It's not like if it was super valuable.

Sunday, May 13th 2018, 7:30pm

You can always go to derelict house/palaces or similar if you are that desperate of green items. At least chess items will stay in reasonable prices.

LE LOUP [17] 

Intermediate

Monday, May 14th 2018, 2:00pm

not only on lvl 6 item problem on 11++ same problem :cry:

Monday, May 14th 2018, 6:27pm

What is drop? o_O