You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Legend: Legacy of the Dragons Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

• "Battleking69" started this thread

Sunday, February 18th 2018, 9:30am

Feigned Death Ruse Potion

Hi,

i felt like testing this elixer today, to my surprise it didn't work as I thought it would.

Feigned Death Ruse Potion

after I drank the elixer all my HP disapeared and was killed instantly.
also

09:21 Some of your items have been damaged: Arkhon Dagger (-1), Amulet of Absolute Surmounting (-1), Artful Scorpion Cuisses (-1), Medium Closed Quiver (-1).

now correct me if I'm wrong, faking your death, should your armor still break? :lol: looool
this feels pointless, actually exactly like dying just drinking a potion to do it

funny stuff

cherz

:king:
what is the definition of insanity? :glance:

Sunday, February 18th 2018, 9:32am

just wow

• "-Cahal-" has been banned

Sunday, February 18th 2018, 10:24am

It's not pointless. It's a great elixir to draw someone to a trap when he/she's raiding. Also it doesn't have any indication or warning on it saying your items won't break.
It's better to be silent and be thought a fool than to speak and remove all doubt. What's even better is to weaponize your words to destroy anyone who dares challenge you.

Sunday, February 18th 2018, 2:23pm

This elexir works fine.

• "Battleking69" started this thread

Sunday, February 18th 2018, 4:15pm

After the battle has ended, the charms will lift and the hero, having tricked his enemies with his fake death, will go back to being his normal self.

the fake death threw me of track. thought a fake death would not harm your armor..any way just thought it was funny. didnt say it doesn't work as intented, just thought it worked differently

cherz

:king:
what is the definition of insanity? :glance:

Wednesday, February 21st 2018, 9:17am

As usual, misinformation from game devs who don't understand simple English. Luckily it souns like you were ok about how it actually worked, albeit probbly a little annoyed or disapointed

This is not feigned death, it's actual death. The elixir should be called suicide elixir, then it would be clearer as to what it does.

Wednesday, February 21st 2018, 9:18am

Sheesh, why can't we have an edit button. Apologies for typos above lol .well: