You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Legend: Legacy of the Dragons Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

• "-Cahal-" has been banned

Sunday, March 11th 2018, 10:40am

Actually they did, the amount of them stays still, for example: previously two people could gather diamonds in faytvor suburbs, now one can go there and gather them all by him/herself, then wait for them to spawn because it takes them very long to re-spawn.
It's better to be silent and be thought a fool than to speak and remove all doubt. What's even better is to weaponize your words to destroy anyone who dares challenge you.

Sunday, March 11th 2018, 11:04am

lvl 6 resources have been the same in favtor for at least 5 years, that how long ive been picking them, everyone knows its the worst loc

• "-Cahal-" has been banned

Sunday, March 11th 2018, 12:06pm

Well, no, none of the resources have been that way for 5 years, at least a year ago the spawn times were shorter, tested and approved on multiple different resources by me, including but not limited to: plants and stones.
It's better to be silent and be thought a fool than to speak and remove all doubt. What's even better is to weaponize your words to destroy anyone who dares challenge you.

Sunday, March 11th 2018, 6:34pm

Technically you're just saying I should wake up at abnormal hours to pick because you don't like the idea of letting more people pick? Or maybe I should quit school and work to go pick?
Oh and btw. Few times I actually was picking at like 2 am and still people were picking with me making it hard anyway.

I didn't see you coming up with such reasons when people asked for more mobs last year in march, telling them to hunt at different hours. Perhaps you were happy yourself you could hunt / naked hunt more easily and freely?

And to cahal; "Tested and approved (...) by me", wow, that's some hardcore credibility you got there.

Overall: Grass you used to be greener. We have less drops? Perhaps we do. But I am not discussing the past here. I am discussing current situation that makes it impossible to pick resources.

Sunday, March 11th 2018, 8:36pm

I remember after merge DB arrived at 4-5s each stone..... when the problem of the resources not spawning started...

now it is a 2s.... c'mon.... Buy resources if you can't pick them :D
and what about amber? neither one offer right now in exchange lol
heat flowers and striped salmon too....

for reputations.... you only get problems collecting the resources for the red medals... till the violet, you can still pick - trade - sell - buy and FARM
404 not found

Sunday, March 11th 2018, 9:11pm

Yeah and when too many people on some mobs I should just stop hunting and paypal coz it's faster too :)
Picking, hunting, paypaling, what's the difference right?
For admins best if we just paypal tho.

I picked a profession and developed it to pick stuff and not to go around buying it :)

Oh and btw. Diamonds are for some rep? which one? belladonna too? Damn I guess I don't know much about that game at all... I need to go read some more. :)

Sunday, March 11th 2018, 10:33pm

Oh and btw. Diamonds are for some rep? which one? belladonna too? Damn I guess I don't know much about that game at all... I need to go read some more. :)

As I said before "FOR REPUTATION" and I spoke for reputations, next I'm gonna tell you what I did at lv 9-10 without paypal:

- farm on KORR

END.

and you can farm granite golems too that spawn counting the number of chars in the location, or you can farm on Fej, but, my money, I did them UW, and when I needed elixirs such powers, giants, ecc... bought them through estate with energies did during rages on gargs, golems, ecc... (there are also frozen islands where you can farm too... I did some farm there too during an event, was good).

Finally if your necessity is to pick, I can remember there was a biiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiig topic about this already and it ended as you certainly know...
So hope to be aple to pick free, that is my only advice if nothing about what I gave you as solution concerns you.

gg

PS: My english is the worst, feel free to teach me it
404 not found

Sunday, March 11th 2018, 10:36pm

Oh so you think I don't rage on korr? lol
That's not a SOLUTION, that's a SUBSTITUTE.

Monday, March 12th 2018, 8:19am

No I don't think you don't rage on korr lol
I think that should be your main focus (in case it is not)
And... two cents on that (cit. someone else on forum) I adapt as the game evolves 'cause sadly can't do a lot against it....

one example was when they inserted that "feature" on stuns, you cannot stun recursively anymore, if you get stun once, you cannot get stun again in the same turn.... and I was someone who developed his char on stunning the enemy...
404 not found

Monday, March 12th 2018, 9:39pm

I still dont get why you rage at each-oather for what the oather one is doing wrong and/or because he didnt do it your way, it is easy vote +1 if you agree with the situation stated and -1 if you dont agree with the situation stated.

Monday, March 12th 2018, 10:00pm

you tell people to choose their picking time, thats really hard for people with jobs and lives that mean they pick when they can not when you think they should

Busy people have no time to play games acuatlly. If one can find time to play then he/she can find time to pick resources. Or you're talking about idiots who work a lot, come home tired, and then play games instead of doing things like rest and preparing for next work day? That kind of people reduce their free time and the complian that can't do this and can't do that. Crazy people! :stupid:

Monday, March 12th 2018, 10:20pm

yeah people are crazy for wanting to do something between work and sleep ?(

Tuesday, March 13th 2018, 12:42am

I still dont get why you rage at each-oather for what the oather one is doing wrong and/or because he didnt do it your way, it is easy vote +1 if you agree with the situation stated and -1 if you dont agree with the situation stated.

do you refer to me?
'cause I'm not raging on anybody lol
speaking normally and trying to give you guys another point of view
404 not found

Tuesday, March 13th 2018, 7:34am

do you refer to me?
No, if i wanted to refer to you, i would have targeted your post. Generally speaking people have a tendency to correct oathers rather than finding a solve to the problem

Tuesday, March 13th 2018, 8:08am

do you refer to me?

Meh, fight is another pov, but it's also a lot of different to picking resources, for rage you need full hour time and buffs. Baby korrs without buffs would be completly pointless. Leaving after 20-30 min of 1h buffs is bad as well. Picking doesn't make you stay in game all the time, you can just relax do stuff at home, do homework or study while clicking every now and then, earning not much, but just doing something, sometimes you are not picking to make money but to help friends with their resources or to exchange for other rep or whatever.
All in all it has completly different purpose than raging on monsters.

But then you come around and look for resource and nothing is on the map or the only thing you see is being picked. And that is the problem. Raging won't eliminate the problem it will just move me to other part of game. And tho I like fighting, not always there is time for that.

As to fox face; you're just being .... (I won't say it here) : ) Perhaps you would quit work to pick at abnormal hours, don't tell others what to do with their lifes, you didn't like idea, fine, but please stop telling others what to do or think.