You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Legend: Legacy of the Dragons Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Sunday, March 4th 2018, 2:16pm

Order of Triads Worship

Dear Admins,

Some time ago You mentioned we are only few weeks behind w2 and You are going to spped things up so we could get updates in same time.

At the end of January w got red triad badge. When can we expect it here? It's important for many people.

Could You please give us an update when can we expect it? :drink:

Sunday, March 4th 2018, 2:23pm

I agree with it +

Sunday, March 4th 2018, 3:12pm

For high lvl + 1

Sunday, March 4th 2018, 7:52pm

rather wait a little and get red triad, red treasure hunters and lvl 20 in a big update soon

Sunday, March 4th 2018, 8:00pm

I feel like when a lot of things are released at once it really spikes players interest in the game. I know a lot of players are having trouble finding something to do right now at lvl 19. When you can focus all your resources on 1 small update, its over quickly but when there are a few new things to do its takes longer.

Tuesday, March 6th 2018, 10:41pm

Honestly I prefer many small updates than 1 big. This way You don't have to stop in place and wait for new big update. And we are not ready for lvl20... we don't have even enough lvl16 not mention lvl19s