You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Legend: Legacy of the Dragons Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

VAMPXIII [12] 

Pilsbury Dough Boy

• "VAMPXIII" started this thread

Tuesday, March 6th 2018, 8:06pm

Maybe we can get some conversation about rules

Since nobody else wants to talk about it lets hear community feed back.

Player A [8]
Player B [8]
Player C [12]

Player A silences and attacks Player B with red tool and shield, Player C hears about the attack and joins to help Player B. All players are of same race in their own lands. A full day after the incident Player C is jailed to level difference. Does this sound like a good rule? Your low level friends will just have to suck it up and buy another tool when and if they ever come back around (sucks if it's diamond only again and you cant paypal) cause all you can do is say "welp that sucks"

+1 if you would like this rule reworked or removed.
-1 if you like the rule the way it is

Or add your own comments if the +/- system is too vague for your opinion.

Tuesday, March 6th 2018, 8:10pm

+1 I'll take the jail time myself if you attack one of my friends for no reason and they have red tools on i'll join to help them anytime.

Tuesday, March 6th 2018, 8:11pm

+1
Rules should deffend players!
There is NO DEFFEND.

Tuesday, March 6th 2018, 8:14pm

+1 Help an other member clan or race is a good choice!

Tuesday, March 6th 2018, 8:23pm

Usually the player attacking you is in your 3 level range, isn't he? I mean, you shoule be able to at least stall against player within 3 levels of you, and clan should be there to help in case of silence...
Dunno about special cases, if it's invisible I don't see a reason why high lvl shouldn't help...

But in case of red tools - people who attack to break them on own race should be treated with no respect from anyone.

Rule is ofc controvensial and I'd rather my friends could join regardless so +1 But in the matter of logistic point of view, nothing wrong there

Tuesday, March 6th 2018, 8:23pm

+1 always helping us is good

Tuesday, March 6th 2018, 8:24pm

probably the 30th thread about how terrible these rules are, but ya i agree +1

Tuesday, March 6th 2018, 8:27pm

+1