You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Legend: Legacy of the Dragons Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Thursday, March 8th 2018, 3:43pm

Move to RU

Lisad, ever thought to bring this option in? some people will pay $$$.
info: Visit the battlefields to earn valor. Valor is essential for getting access to the best armour!

Thursday, March 8th 2018, 5:22pm

it has been done once...Fier, Logus, etc...a few players got their wish granted to move to RU most likely for a lot of diamonds I'm assuming. ti was many years ago. Never seen this since. I think it has been just once.

Maybe we could merge with DE and PL servers, that would bring some life in our deadbeat server.

Thursday, March 8th 2018, 5:59pm

Fier, Logus

Fier, Dracula

Thursday, March 8th 2018, 7:50pm

and they came back because of... reasons :lol:
Evolution cannot avoid bringing intelligent life ultimately to an awareness of one thing above all else and that one thing is futility.

Thursday, March 8th 2018, 8:07pm

and they came back

not really,lol

Thursday, March 8th 2018, 10:08pm

I'd go tbh :shuffle:

Lisad [20] 

EX Community Manager

Tuesday, March 13th 2018, 9:37am

Unfortunately, the transfer is only awailable between COM, DE and PL. The transfer to RU was a thing some time in the past, but it is not technically possible anymore.
Regards,
Lisad | Community Manager

Wednesday, March 14th 2018, 10:26pm

How much to transfer to DE?????
Just a Thorn in the Heads of all those awesome Humans.. I grow bigger in their heads everyday.. I love them all.. :lol: :lol:

Lisad [20] 

EX Community Manager

Thursday, March 15th 2018, 12:36pm

The transfer between servers costs 500 diamonds, however, it is a service that is discussed personally with each player and may not be granted depending on different conditions.
Regards,
Lisad | Community Manager

Friday, March 16th 2018, 10:32pm

Thanks for the reply...
Just a Thorn in the Heads of all those awesome Humans.. I grow bigger in their heads everyday.. I love them all.. :lol: :lol: