You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Legend: Legacy of the Dragons Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Friday, March 9th 2018, 3:28pm

Level 17 tallar

Come on level 17s, over the last 3 tallar events, only one tallar went. ONE!!!! in 3 weekends....

You know some will come with no buff, some will come loaded, so what....I'll go with *** my knife if it's all I need to do to get this started....come on.....

It's valor....there is no such thing as wasted valor. Any valor is good valor...we can do it.

Stop using your buffs for hunting, used them this weekend. :knight: :stronger:

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Forum Moderator" (Mar 9th 2018, 9:10pm)

Friday, March 9th 2018, 8:00pm

to the 3 *** who queued 3 times and didn't confirm 3 times, I wish the admins/guards would look into this and give you a harsher punishment than the useless 1 gold fine. :woody:

This game is dead and 90% of the reason is simply because players themself kill it.

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Forum Moderator" (Mar 9th 2018, 9:10pm)

Saturday, March 10th 2018, 1:36pm

no mate, stupidity does... I had 80% of my rank made in the first two month of lvl 16 ... for almost 3 month now I barely made another 10% because I don't want to rank up... I have no need to participate in these events and don't forget, most lvl 16 and up players are interested in meridian vaults as a source for both rep and valor... you are not picky, all you probably want is rank and level well, not everyone plays the same game as you do
Evolution cannot avoid bringing intelligent life ultimately to an awareness of one thing above all else and that one thing is futility.

Saturday, March 10th 2018, 4:27pm

true but let's face it, if you really believe in what you just said, then you need to open your eyes, you are not seeing the reality here. Popele like you or me are the minority in this game. Most players only hunt to make a lot of gold because everything is expensive now in this game. Out of the 5oish active 17s, there are maybe a dozen valor players who can be interested in valor the other 80% jsut hunt with the occassional chaotic/abyss fight.

Reality is: this game is made most of hunters now hence PVPs are dying.

Saturday, March 10th 2018, 6:37pm

hard to complain about 40mil valor events like last temple event but seriosuly thats the problem. Why grind through valor when you can just wait for an event like that and get multiple ranks in a week? Valor should be made consistenly better instead of bad then huge events.