You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Legend: Legacy of the Dragons Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Monday, March 12th 2018, 2:31pm

to Lisad (if possible)

Hello, I would like to request some features in the game:

one thing that I always liked, was to struggle around games, puzzles, tricks, tips, ecc... that makes the game really interesting for me and maybe for some other people. (In IT server as moderator I was doing some puzzles on the forum with different prizes and available time to reach different range of users).
Is it possible to gain back those features?

also, I feel there are few few quests in the game. Same as before, would be really funny, for me, to have some long infinite quests with amazing rewards in the end. The purpouse is to have to travel and do efforts in order to get the best things in the game.
A chain quest that I really liked is about the VAMPIRE hunt. A lot of useful tools and amulets. I liked it a lot and always tell friends to do it.
So one that cross my mind is for lv 1-5, 6-10, 11-15, 16-20 like "PATH of a WARRIOR/MAGE/WARMAGE and so long... a quest like the main that you take on the levels as a guide for the char to be developed or to experience new features of the game"
A lot of the features are indeed ignored.

So I suggest and request if you can bring us more puzzles, games, quests and ecc.... to make the path through levels more funny.

Thanks for your attention,

regards, DeCrypt

PS: Excuse me for my bad english, I'm always available to chat and understand better my point of view.
404 not found

Monday, March 12th 2018, 3:23pm

I agree a lot here, not the my character is anywhere near being 'complete' or anything. I found the zarlog fights very interesting personally and would enjoy seeing something similar.

On a somewhat related note, I do wonder when the Sheara's Challenges are going to be activated, some nice long term goals with good rewards in there.

Monday, March 12th 2018, 6:01pm

In my own view, the game is complex enough but I don't want to oppose to other people's pleasure so my only request is if this will happen, don't make it mandatory (meaning, make the rewards so big as those who do complete those quests gain an insurmontable advantage)... I never liked long quests and I don't want to do any ever again but if other do enjoy this part of the game it's all good as long as a balance is maintained.
Evolution cannot avoid bringing intelligent life ultimately to an awareness of one thing above all else and that one thing is futility.

Lisad [20] 

EX Community Manager

Friday, June 29th 2018, 3:11pm

Thank you for your feedback! We'll try to make more events with the Jesters, while the development team makes new quests and reputation.
Regards,
Lisad | Community Manager