You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Legend: Legacy of the Dragons Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Tuesday, March 13th 2018, 4:23am

Forgotten Events

I would like to create a thread for forgotten events, which means 6+ months without, to see if we can get admins to respond on if they will be coming back.

They responded about Dugeon of the Forgotten Heroes so please link any events on this thread.

Would really, really appreciate if an admin would look at this for a moment and respond so that players are not left waiting for events that wil never happen. This has been happening to me.

http://warofdragons.com/info/news/?show=news&id=2513
I have been waiting for this purple armor event for over 6 months now. I have been unwilling to get armor through other methods because this event makes it easier. Yes, I know other players got the armor the hard way and I am willing to do that way too if I could get confirmation that this event has been cancelled. In the meantime, I have been slowly finding it harder to play the game as I am just waiting around for the event. It is absolutely in my control to change the way I play, but this event is so much easier that I can't bring myself to pay 4000g for purple pants that cost 2000g (in diamond cert costs) from the event.
Maybe I am the only one having this problem with an event, but if not please post them here.
:dragon:

Tuesday, March 13th 2018, 6:05am

The easter egg event ebfore merger happened :eda:

• "-Cahal-" has been banned

Tuesday, March 13th 2018, 8:28am

Bro, do you even riding skill discount? There are a few people i know who are still waiting for this one for 2 years now to get their riding skills. :lol:
It's better to be silent and be thought a fool than to speak and remove all doubt. What's even better is to weaponize your words to destroy anyone who dares challenge you.

Tuesday, March 13th 2018, 12:06pm

You said event, I thought you meant actual events, not discount sales. I too would like to see purple armor sold again, but that's not an event.

I would have liked to see closure on King Eloha's treasure quest. It seems they have removed all the quest items now, so I assume this means they aren't planning to ever finish it here, while it was finished on other servers.
If you don't like something I post in forums, go to this website: www.magrareallydoesn't care.troll and fill out a frankie got his feelings hurt report :bllll:

Tuesday, March 13th 2018, 8:31pm

:)
what is the definition of insanity? :glance:

Wednesday, March 14th 2018, 12:57am

Ahh, I was wrong, I over looked it. Thanks Battleking, would like to see that event finished, I hear the rewards were fairly nice.
If you don't like something I post in forums, go to this website: www.magrareallydoesn't care.troll and fill out a frankie got his feelings hurt report :bllll:

Wednesday, March 14th 2018, 2:08am

they were for thast time.. I don't remember exactly what was it either but I was idk, lvl 9 or 10 when that qst was here and abruptly interrupted :lol: I doubt we'd be impressed by that now :)
Evolution cannot avoid bringing intelligent life ultimately to an awareness of one thing above all else and that one thing is futility.

Saturday, March 17th 2018, 3:22am

Speaking of forgotten events and quests, what's going on with this thing? It was a multilevel quest, but seems to have stopped, I think at L13.

http://warofdragons.com/artifact_info.ph…ct_id=256135068

Saturday, March 17th 2018, 10:22am

crossed swords, an event that really made battlefeilds happen and seemed to just dissapear
feao under darkness, i know it happened last year, but more than once every 5 years would be really nice
chaos invaison, it used to be monthly, now its rare, the time of the gates being open is now so short that alot of people miss out, make it a bit less rare and try to line it up occasinally so it happens on a weekend, so more people have a chance

VAMPXIII [12] 

Pilsbury Dough Boy

Friday, March 23rd 2018, 7:44am

Anyone remember when chaos event caused gungls to spawn all over the continent and attack everyone until all were killed. Back when a chaos "invasion" felt like an invasion.

Also the admin led fights on plateau were pretty fun.

And maybe not only events but how bout some of these open ended quest that never got finished.
Confessions of the Admiral

Or maybe some of these forgotten items.Mystery Casket

Mystery Chest

Or the forgotten mount

Aranag

even the food is still available for it in arsenal.

Just a few things that we've been waiting for years on. Instead of a flood of completely new stuff I'd be happy with just being able to get some of the older stuff that never got finished.

Friday, March 23rd 2018, 9:14am

Mystery Casket, Mystery Chest are comming they have been some time ago introduced in RU for farther levels/ranks...

Aranag is coming too... rumor has it we will have brotherhood event with it soon-ish ^^

Lisad [20] 

EX Community Manager

Friday, June 1st 2018, 6:38pm

chaos invaison, it used to be monthly, now its rare
It's launched approximately once every 3 months, however after feao under darkness we plan on launching it again and more regularly.
feao under darkness, i know it happened last year, but more than once every 5 years would be really nice
It's currently launched.
crossed swords, an event that really made battlefeilds happen and seemed to just dissapear
Will be launched in a near future.

As for the rest of the things that you've mentioned, they are either some old events that were never finished or didn't work out or things that we've already re-launched from March.
Regards,
Lisad | Community Manager