You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Legend: Legacy of the Dragons Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Thursday, March 15th 2018, 5:50pm

Bug with coin drops?

According to the library site http://warofdragons.com/bot_info.php?sea…Barea_title%5D= Granite Golems are supposed to drop 14-26 silver, but on my last rage I've had 5 fights with below 14s drop. Is the library wrong and drop decreased or is this a different bug?
Deranged_ has attached the following files:

Friday, March 16th 2018, 2:34pm

+1 really have a problem with money drops. very low
I didn’t change, I just woke up.

Friday, March 16th 2018, 3:08pm

Maybe you killed your daily number of monsters, or level difference? I doubt that's the reason, but you know anything is possible.

Friday, March 16th 2018, 3:14pm

Maybe you killed your daily number of monsters, or level difference? I doubt that's the reason, but you know anything is possible.

You *doubt* that's the reason? You do have functioning eyes right? It should be 100% concretely evident that neither of those things could ever possibly be the reason :lol:

Friday, March 16th 2018, 3:31pm

You *doubt* that's the reason? You do have functioning eyes right? It should be 100% concretely evident that neither of those things could ever possibly be the reason :lol:

I'm a noob, so tell me why :)) What happens when you kill your daily monster limit? :)) Can't get no money from monsters? :tease: Or get less money? :shuffle:

Friday, March 16th 2018, 5:10pm

If you reached your monster limit you do not get any rewards/money or exp from monsters you kill that are 1 level lower or higher than you. (dont think it counts for monsters way under your level as they arent counted)
If monsters are way under your level it says "drops reduced due to level difference blah blah".
So its 100% not one of those xD

Friday, March 16th 2018, 6:14pm

Thanks Blood-Slayer.

Friday, March 16th 2018, 10:25pm

The drop rates go up and down all the time it is normal has been like this since the game started...
Just a Thorn in the Heads of all those awesome Humans.. I grow bigger in their heads everyday.. I love them all.. :lol: :lol:

Saturday, March 17th 2018, 8:45am

Several people told me about granite prices got lower, but i tested myself 2 times after a rage, average i get from granite was 19.75s and 19.67s in 1 h rage. So i think it s fair enough

Saturday, March 17th 2018, 11:21am

Yes I have also hunted granites and several times they've dropped 20-25s

Used tags

Bug Money Coins