You are not logged in.

Thursday, March 15th 2018, 8:58pm

why is there a 7 hour gap in chaotics battle?

I usually play in the dark hours of 03:00 - 07:00 there is no chaotic battles from 03:10 to 10:10 nowhere else is there a 7 hour gap like this.
I'll look that up...

• "-Cahal-" has been banned

Friday, March 16th 2018, 11:06am

Yup, same for level 10.

But hey, who cares about people living in US, right? They're not like at least 10-20% of this player base amirite guise amirite?????

Jokes aside, it'd be good to have chaotics that time but then again who'd play, i mean let's say it's up for you, but are there enough level 11s living in the same time period OR playing as the same time you do up to have a chaotic? I personally don't think so, then again facts are facts, this last paragraph was just my 2 cents.
It's better to be silent and be thought a fool than to speak and remove all doubt. What's even better is to weaponize your words to destroy anyone who dares challenge you.

Friday, March 16th 2018, 10:38pm

Many players on this server are sleeping during that time frame...I have Seen the 03:05 one not get enough players.... It is only Common sense as to why not....
Just a Thorn in the Heads of all those awesome Humans.. I grow bigger in their heads everyday.. I love them all.. :lol: :lol: