You are not logged in.

Saturday, March 17th 2018, 6:40pm

BF and red buff

Make red blessings sold for gold - available in shop on BF only. Not Arena, people do Arena often. Make it for Caves and Temple.
If people want red blessings to fight enemy - they would have to go to Caves and Temple.

Saturday, March 17th 2018, 7:14pm

so your saying hunters whoo want to rage have to go to cc? ur mad

Saturday, March 17th 2018, 8:04pm

Hunters who want to rage have to use other blessings. Before admins made red blessings - we all were using green, blue and purple elixirs of wind, scrolls of rock skin, and amulets of destruction. Ones with BoE or BoV rep could use these rep blessings too. That's all. And it was enough.

I'm trying to bring something to BF to make people go to Caves and Temple.
If you can offer something better - I'm listening.

Saturday, March 17th 2018, 8:18pm

you mean someone with a bless you didnt want to pay for killed you, and you think thats unfair, you want to be able to go to plat unblessed and not have to fight ppl who buy bless

Saturday, March 17th 2018, 8:19pm

just trying to be as constructive as you are on everyone elses threads :)

Saturday, March 17th 2018, 8:30pm

Admins make non-break for BF:

Monday - Arena
Tuesday - Temple
Wednesday - Crystalline Caves
Thursday - Arena
Friday - Temple
Sunday - Crystalline Caves

But on my level only a few people do Arena regularly, and Temple is done once in 1-3 weeks, and Caves done 0-1 time a year.
Admins increas valor from winners, but people don't care about it.
Why would they care if they only think about rage with red blessings, or rage naked on level 5-7, or just kill monsters on level 8-19? Though I can see level 15-19 do have Temple pretty often unlike low levels. But what about caves?

This game was based on idea of battlefields, getting valor on BF and buying better armor (which was arsenal armor).
Now game is ruined. Almost no one is doing BF for valor, people use red blessing and go to plato, make GB, and hope for lv 11-19 to win GB for them, and if mages win GB then low levels get GB rep valor as well. Why would they go to Caves?
Maybe to get more valor and buy arsenal armor? Noo! )) Why would they bother if they can buy chess armor with less efforts?

There is nothing on BF that attracts people anymore!

Saturday, March 17th 2018, 9:59pm

its easy, stop double valor and make ppl work for it, i can cap by 10% xp, whats the point in battlefeilds if you can sneeze and cap, if valor wasnt put on silver spoons and fed into open mouths, more battlefeilds would happen, restricting bless wont help, it just means people who can get other bless would be harder to fight

Saturday, March 17th 2018, 10:33pm

So I guess since no CC's lvl 8-19 are happening that just means that lvl 4-6 are going to stock up on red buffs while anyone above that will have to do without them because that alone is not going to revive battlefields :woot:

Sunday, March 18th 2018, 1:27am

Blood-Slayer, only lv 3-4 have CC, and as I can see - not as much as before.
I had CC maybe a year ago last time, and that was only because someone from DE server wanted to do immo feat.

The point is that admins can't change situation, so maybe we can figure out why we have no CC and tell admins so they could fix it?

Sunday, March 18th 2018, 1:36am

Yeah, about a month or so I formed two groups of v 6 players, 5 people in one and 4 people in other group, we queued, waited around 2 hours and no humans queued. So whatever the problem is - it's not only our server. It's a general problem for all servers.