You are not logged in.

Monday, March 19th 2018, 5:15pm

works of the great blacksmith quest bugged?

has this quest changed? i have done it a few times and how it worked was, do loads of fights till the veteran turned up kill it and done.

this time, i fight them and some times i get this message (which i have never got before)
17:07 *To your surprise two hefty Kretches, similar to each other like twins, jumped from the bushes! And what's more surprising, you hear...*
Offending liiittle ones like a rat! Try to sort it out with us!
17:07 You haven't even finsihed fighting off the young Kretches, as these two attacked you! However, it looks like these are mature monsters. Perhaps, if they are defeated, the rest of the trifle will cease to disturb the villagers for a long time.

now the message looks like ii should then be attacked , but i dont get attacked

so has this quest changed? and is it a bug that i dont get attacked?

please answer as id like to be able to refresh the tokens i have before they expire

Monday, March 19th 2018, 6:53pm

sometimes when eat cheese they dont attack idk, it happened, anyway I did it at the end http://warofdragons.com/artifact_info.ph…ct_id=518085555

I didn’t change, I just woke up.

Monday, March 19th 2018, 7:06pm

its always had times when eating cheese they dont attack
but ive never had that message after a fight before

Monday, March 19th 2018, 8:04pm

I eate around 50 pcs. of cheese and didn't complete this quest, so I gave up. There definitely is a kind of bug!

Monday, March 19th 2018, 8:07pm

fox face, if you read my post, its not about not getting attacked by the right mob, its something different, and the first time i did it i needed ove 100 pcs, thats not a bug, its down to luck

Monday, March 19th 2018, 10:32pm

I just thought that's a bug too :embarressed:

Try reporting your problems in other thread, maybe in Broken stuff to make admin look into it.

Monday, March 19th 2018, 10:36pm

It happened also to me but it was because I was in group with another person, try to disband group next time.
Magmar Consecrator

:love1: Italian :love: Spanish :love: English :love1:

Monday, March 19th 2018, 11:08pm

thanks, not sure if i was in a group, but i could have been, ill give it a go :worship:

Tuesday, March 20th 2018, 1:12pm

:worship: worked thankyou

Tuesday, March 20th 2018, 2:13pm

you're welcome! :dance:
Magmar Consecrator

:love1: Italian :love: Spanish :love: English :love1: