You are not logged in.

Tuesday, March 20th 2018, 8:50am

help with the mission of Wolf in Sheep's Clothing

I apologize for the problems caused but I am crazy about this mission and I searched all over the search for a kidnapped assistant only give me this note and I do not understand it is the continuation of the Counterfeit Diamonds mission: Akvarius Task and Counterfeit Diamonds.

After telling the kidnapper that his conditions will be met and the ransom paid, under the warlord's leadership you move to the second part of the plan to catch the criminal.

Passed: With Ephemeral Truth Flower in your backpack, question Gloum the Swindler and the trainers of the Arena a second time. After that go back to Warlord Damirus.

Gloum the Swindler interrogation 1/1
Trainer Avverdok interrogation 1/1
Trainer Versong interrogation 1/1
Trainer Shimmoor interrogation 1/1
Trainer Crudon interrogation 1/1

Current goal: Determine what the kidnapper was writing about and rescue the boy. The note said: BeLOW the SouND of VoicES, LaughTER And CROCKery ...

:cry: :cry: :wall: please help me :wall: :cry: :cry:

• "-Cahal-" has been banned

Tuesday, March 20th 2018, 2:10pm

Go to the tavern (Mary's Tavern in Baurvill Hamlet) and go to 2nd floor (go up), try to click on anything you see in that corridor, if i remember right, it must be the door or the painting, once you click on the right object, one enemy will attack you. Kill him and continue the quest.
It's better to be silent and be thought a fool than to speak and remove all doubt. What's even better is to weaponize your words to destroy anyone who dares challenge you.