You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Legend: Legacy of the Dragons Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Thursday, March 22nd 2018, 3:12pm

Administration wy are you sucking the life out of the game?

http://warofdragons.com/forum/index.php?…2863#post262863

Lisad do you not even see the irony?! you claim its not censoring and then you move on to close the thread so we cant comment anymore... :lol: you dont even realize you shooting yourself in the leg do you?

Then you go on qouting the rules again which is even further more ironic considering some of the finalists dont even have a 500x500 image which is one of the requirements... thats you shooting yourself in the leg again.

All TJ did was write exactly what you did and also ask for feedback... so again unless the administration hates players feedback then you just removed his comment silencing him for no reason. you can repeat your lies 100 times it wont make it the truth and seems a lot of players are fed up. :woody:

Lisad [20] 

EX Community Manager

Thursday, March 22nd 2018, 3:41pm

Some things didn't go as planned during the event. Past can't be changed, but in future our best will be done to avoid similar mistakes from happening.
Regards,
Lisad | Community Manager

Thursday, March 22nd 2018, 4:06pm

Thank you for taking responciblity and admitting mistakes.

I do think both players and the administration will have more fun in this game if there is some mutual respect. Even though we are simply "players" and have no powers in this game or decisions made as it seems I dont think treating us with arrogance and as if we are stupid will solve anything.
If the administration can admit errors and try to fix them rather than pushing them under the rug there will be far less issues like these and far less disscontent players.

Anyway I think its time to move on, this event has already wasted enough time and energy from both parts.

Friday, March 23rd 2018, 7:43pm

damn ppl ) this game flows in different dimension that normal people live ))))
make competition, make a vote and let players decide who win))))) thats how COMPETITION should run

afraid that multi will vote for them selfs - means you dont intress enough players and doing crap job)

very simple)

Friday, March 23rd 2018, 8:18pm

I would like to point out one thing here, this kind of events are off topic to the game and they are not organized by administration they only aprove certain ideas, they are intended to allow a certain variety for the community while being aware not everyone will be interested in them. Now, some people got upset after this event because of the outcome of an internal vote, maybe it's a wrong design and they will improve it in the future but before eveyone looses their minds again remember that these are a gift from players (as all the Jesters are players) for players and the only people who never make mistakes are those who do nothing at all.
Evolution cannot avoid bringing intelligent life ultimately to an awareness of one thing above all else and that one thing is futility.

Friday, March 23rd 2018, 9:05pm

I would like to point out one thing here, this kind of events are off topic to the game and they are not organized by administration they only aprove certain ideas, they are intended to allow a certain variety for the community while being aware not everyone will be interested in them. Now, some people got upset after this event because of the outcome of an internal vote, maybe it's a wrong design and they will improve it in the future but before eveyone looses their minds again remember that these are a gift from players (as all the Jesters are players) for players and the only people who never make mistakes are those who do nothing at all.
Didnt know exactly how this event was run and I wasnt particularly mad about not making finalist... I was dissappointed as I put in a bit of time on it but I mean all participants did.
What annoyed me was how the administration decided to handle it however... but like you said everyone makes mistakes. I hope you do return to being a Jester, these competitions are alot of fun especially for some of us who enjoy being creative... although I might be more hesitant in joining the future competitions and might just stick to appriacting other players contribution.

Acro! <3 I loved your initiative of making forum competitions lol ..

I'm also wondering... Are there any rules prohibiting me from having a trivia quiz for fun in DS? and having like 1g as reward / correct answer as to not go over any powerlvling threshold and as to not go completely bankrupt lol...

Lisad [20] 

EX Community Manager

Tuesday, March 27th 2018, 6:12pm

make competition, make a vote and let players decide who win))))) thats how COMPETITION should run
That's one way of running contests. Another way is for the organization of the event to choose the winners themselves. Both are valid and widely practiced everywhere. The mistakes that were made happened internally during the organization of the event, that's what we'll make sure to improve next time.
Regards,
Lisad | Community Manager